Status: I hope I'm back! -shot-

School Of Rock and Roses

Destiny? No, That Can't Be

"Can't say I was looking forward to see you again," Gerard said, crossing his arms and letting out a smirk, "It's all going again too fast."

"Hm," Bert said, "You're right. I think we should go back to basics. Starting from... not knowing each other."

Frank's eyes widened when he heard what Bert McCrackhead just said, it's like he was saying, "Let's not talk again, 'kay?" but he did meant that. Gerard nodded and said,

"Yeah, that would be lovely."

"Well, I guess destiny will lead us to meet again someday," Bert said, waving his hand and walking pass through the four boys. Ray raised an eyebrow and said,

"That was fast."

Instead of commenting on what Ray said, Gerard was left speechless. Frank got curious but kept his mouth shut at the moment.

"I can't believe it's that fast. I was used to arguing with Bert longer than this," Gerard said, with a blank face. Bob shook his head in disappointment and said while he patted Gerard's shoulder,

"Guess he gave up, poor loser."

"Yeah, I guess he did," Gerard said, still in his speechless mode. Frank then thought thoughts that made him worry a bit about Gerard, especially when the saying, "the more you hate, the more love" suddenly came in to his mind. He didn't want that to happen to Gerard and Bert, not again.

"Are you used to arguing with him?" Frank then suddenly asked, the thought popping out from nowhere. Gerard and the two looked at him strangely which made Frank raise an eyebrow. But then, Gerard shook his head and replied,

"Yeah, you can say that. But of course, the arguments lead to fights."

"Sounds like many has happened between the two of you," Frank said, letting out a sigh. Ray and Bob looked at Gerard as Frank is turning gloomy and sulky. The two made signs and gestures that say one thing,

"Say something that would not make him gloomy and sulky!"

And that's one thing that's difficult for Gerard to do, cuz he's not used to it, though a lot has happened, well, he's still not used to it.

"Uh, yeah! But we always had fights and nothing more!" Gerard exclaimed, waving hands at Frank and making a cheery face (which failed).

Frank didn't say anything and before Gerard could say anything more, Mikey ran towards them, panting.

"Why the hell didn't you guys fetch me from the classroom?! I've been waiting!" Mikey whined, glaring at the three seniors in front of him. Mikey then noticed a gloomy Frank, a worried Gerard and the same old Ray and Bob, in other words for Mikey:

"Something weird is happening," he said all of a sudden. Ray rolled his eyes and said,

"Ya think?"

Mikey looked at Frank and Gerard who are uncomfortable with one another and it made Mikey sigh heavily.

"Not another lover's quarrel," he said in a whiny kind of way.

"Who told you that this is a lover's quarrel? Frank's just... thinking some things," Gerard defended Frank, which Frank didn't thank Gerard for. He remained gloomy and sulky as he is.

Mikey crossed his arms and tapped his foot in impatience and said,

"Let's solve this lover's quarrel in a much more private environment."

"I told you, it's not a lover's quarrel!" Gerard exclaimed, making the other students hear what he said. Gerard gulped and fixed his collar, acting like nothing has happened.

"Well, that was embarrassing," Gerard thought, letting out a little sigh.

"Okay, let's go! Quick! While we still have time!" Mikey said, marching away, after just meeting up with his big brother and friends. Ray and Bob followed while Frank just stood there. Gerard sighed and said,

"Come on, don't be like that. I hate Bert and..." Gerard leaned towards Frank a bit and whispered, "I love you, Frankie."

Frank's eyes widened and he then looked at Gerard, who's smirking at him. Frank looked away for a moment, maybe because of embarrassment, which made Gerard chuckle. Then he shook his head and smiled at Gerard.

"Maybe we don't need to solve anything anymore," Frank said.

Gerard then felt relief and smiled at Frank, while Frank smiled back. Looks like Frank came back to his old self because Gerard said those three lovely words.

While still marching, Mikey didn't notice that Gerard and Frank were left behind. Ray and Bob just snickered at Mikey, 'cause they already know that the two lovebirds are left behind. When Mikey looked behind him while still marching, he finally noticed that Ray and Bob were the only guys following him.

"Wait! Where's big bro and Frank?!" He exclaimed.

Ray and Bob then laughed out loud immediately. Mikey looked at the two and said,

"What's so funny about leaving the two behind? They're the people we need to solve the problem."

What Mikey said made Ray and Bob laugh even louder. Now Mikey is scratching his head and is also getting irritated and annoyed. Gerard and Frank then walked towards them, with Gerard saying with a smile,

"Problem solved, Mikes."

After that, the two walked passed the three, who are now the ones left behind. Ray and Bob then followed the two lovebirds while still laughing their hearts out while Mikey is still confused about everything.

Poor Mikey.

They then took their lunch with no problem, well, with Mikey still confused. The classes come and go, and at last, their favorite subject of the day...

"RING!"

You guessed it, dismissal time.

The quartet walked towards the bus like the usual, chatting and talking about nonsense things with other. In the bus, they also talked in the same seating arrangement, the three boys Mikey, Ray and Bob behind Gerard and Frank.

"Wow, it's like we're starting again from the basics. I like this feeling," Gerard said, smiling sweetly at Frank.

As for Frank, his heart struck a fast pain but he still managed to say,

"Yeah, you're right."

Though he's happy on the outside, he's not actually happy on the inside, Frank I mean.

When Frank stepped out of the bus, with of course, saying goodbye to his closest buddies, he let out a heavy sigh. He then entered his house, smiling at his mom who's already cooking dinner for both of them.

"Dinner's almost ready, Frankie," his mother said lovingly. Frank nodded and said,

"I'll just change in my room."

Frank then went upstairs and after he opened the door to his bedroom, he immediately fell on to his bed, sighing once again.

"They both said almost the exact same thing," Frank said to himself, still sighing. Frank felt like he was about to cry but isn't going to. Frank can hold on, he's that type of guy.

"They just became... No, that's the past. But... why do I feel this way?" Frank thought, turning once again in to his gloomy and sulky self. "It's just coincidence... Not... destiny."

The last word that he thought made him even more gloomy and sulky.

In simple words, he's jealous.
♠ ♠ ♠
SAVE YOURSELF, I'LL HOLD THEM BACK
MCR is really going back on track... 3 singles already?! It makes me love them even more <333
And awww! Our little Frankie is once again jealous of Bert!
I don't know if this is the last chapter of Bert. Oh well :)
BTW, check out my new Killjoy story a.k.a. my newest story of the year. I know you'll love it ;)