Status: I hope I'm back! -shot-

School Of Rock and Roses

A Spoiled Rich Kid

Frank's P.O.V.

Sigh... No, this sigh isn't because of depression or something, it's actually the other way around. Ugh, I just wanna punch myself right in the face right now. I'm just so freakin' naive. I get jealous though knowing that Gee and Bert already aren't together anymore. I should be the one apologizing to Gee. Well, what's done is done. I'll apologize to him in a better time. It's too public here in the bus.

Speaking of the bus, we're already in front of school. I don't know if I should be happy or not. Happy because I'll be spending the entire day with Gerard. Not happy because I'll spend the entire day listening to the teachers yap again. I don't even know why I even get high grades on subjects. I don't study. Believe me. I don't listen to them either. Maybe though I'm not listening, my head does, as in, they take in info without my permission. Gerard should have this head of mine, so that he could have passed in other subjects, not me.

"Well, time to go down," Gerard suddenly said. Wow, is that what I think he said? No, maybe I'm dreaming. I just nodded and followed him down the bus. Yes, I know we're going down the bus, but they way he just said it is different. Eh, maybe that's just me and my crazy imagination. Whatever.

Our daily routine begins again, as the four of us get down on the bus (with Bob being last this time, now that's a new one), we talked and talked and talked until Mikey separates way with us. The best thing we talked about is forming a band called My Chemical Romance (Mikey's idea) and e just went along with it. But it would be awesome, knowing that I can play guitar and all, I don't about the others. I hope they know some good ol' music too. And to spoil our fun as always, our teacher comes in.

"Okay, I have an important announcement class, please take your seats," Mr. Carlson said. Oh, this is a first. An announcement? I hope it will be good.

"Ehem, before classes start, I would like to announce that though this already the middle of the year, there will be... A transfer student," he announced. Lots of different reactions reacted; some reactions were shocked, happy, surprised, irritated... And I go for the irritated side. Why this school of all places? Puh-lease, there are better schools than this, believe me. I'm just going to this school coz of Gerard. Whoa, I sound like a girl. That's disturbing.

When I glanced at Gerard, it seemed that he didn't give a damn about it. Good. That's coz it's the same for me. I don't care if someone transfers or not, as long as we, My Chemical Romance (just decided that that's what we call our group) are together, we don't give about damn about everything!

Then all of a sudden, we all heard a loud beep coming from a car that I don't know. When we all looked at the window... We saw... Oh holy mother of God... A l-l-limousine! A freaking limousine! On our school! This is the first time I've seen one of these in real life! When I glanced at Gerard again, he has the same reaction as me. The question now is... Is the transfer student a boy or a girl?

And just in time to answer the question, it's... A boy. Yes, a blond-haired boy. I can obviously say that he's a spoiled rich kid. I can see from the way he looks. Ugh, rich kids. Makes you feel left out.

Well, that's just my first impression, I wonder if the saying "don't judge a book by its' cover" will come and slap me?
♠ ♠ ♠
Ohai again!
This is a new saga of the story.
About a spoiled rich kid, as Frankie says.
I hope he will be not too much of a spoiled rich kid.
Teaser questions for ya'll:
Will that kid be nice?
Will that kid get along with My Chemical Romance?
Will that kid find love in the campus?

xo Gee