Status: I hope I'm back! -shot-

School Of Rock and Roses

This Must Be My Lucky Day

Gerard's P.O.V.

This must be my lucky day... I've totally won the lottery! I've hit the jackpot! Bingo! Dear God has he blessed my day... Not! Like, what the fuck?! Of all crappy schools he has to go, it has to be my godforsaken school! My godforsaken school! And he has to be filthy, stinkin' rich. Tch. Karma much? Anyways, if he recognizes and remembers me again, I'll bid my farewell to my happy and normal life and welcome the hell that's waiting for me at the corner.

After introducing himself, he sat beside me again. Of course, I stared at him again. Not in that way, folks! I'm just observing whether if he really is the real deal! The real Matt Pelissier. Ugh, I really can't accept the fact that he is the douche I fought with a long time ago. Well, you know what they say, "The best of friends become the worst enemies." Good ol' Karma really took its toll on me, and it has to be the highlights of this sucky life of mine.

He raised an eyebrow at me in confusion. Duh, who would not notice? I just couldn't believe that he's here... In front of me... literally! I'm imagining myself crossing my fingers and hope that he doesn't remember me...

He doesn't remember me, he doesn't remember me...

"Gerard?"

Shit!

I pretended like I didn't know him and acted curious. I'm such a good actor. Heck, I was a born actor! I raised my eyebrow this time and tilted my head a little, just to get in character.

"Yeah?" I told him in a casual tone. We're having our first conversation after many years passed. Cool.

"Gerard Way?" He asked, his eyes widening. No, I'm not Gerard Way. I'm Gerard Butler. Gah, lame joke, I know. Anyways, instead of saying the Gerard Butler thing, I just gave a nod... normally.

"And you're Matt Pelissier?" I asked. No, he's Matt Evans. Whoever that is.

Then he smiled brightly. Oh God, that only means one thing...

"Dude! You're like, my best buddy back then!" He exclaimed cheerfully. He remembers me as his best friend. Good. But what about the one after being his best friend?

"But something happened. I just dunno what."

Yeah, keep forgetting. It's helpful, dude. I just kept listening to him yap about our awesome experiences and adventures together. We were like, totally the bestest friends back then. We would go to far places together (without the consent of our parents naturally) and act like spies or agents (Double 007 anybody?). We did everything best friends did. We even had our fights and all that. But the worst fight of all tore us apart. Whoa. That sounded like it was from a drama. I don't know if it's good or not.

I kept on nodding and smiling at him. Ugh, can't you just shut up already? I've changed. And you obviously haven't. Soooo childish. Then I took a quick glance around the classroom; the people were chatting with each other while the teacher is busy talking to himself and... Uh-oh. Frank's staring at us.
♠ ♠ ♠
I was bored. AND YES, I'M NOT YET DEAD, DUH. (: