Status: I hope I'm back! -shot-

School Of Rock and Roses

The End Of The First Day With Mikey

Mikey's P.O.V.

I'm starting to suspect something between my own big brother and my best friend.

It started in the principal's office, when I saw them hugging each other, no, they're embracing each other!

"Mikes?" A girl classmate called.

Once again, I spaced out!

"Yeah?"

"It's dismissal."

"Really? 'Cause I didn't hear the bell ring."

"Then ding! ding! ding! There's your bell! Time to go!"

"Why do you wanna get me out?"

"Because I want to."

"Why?"

"Stop asking."

"Why?"

"Shut up!"

"Why?"

"Ugh! Go to hell!"

Once again, I won.

And as she slammed the door, I'm just gonna get on my feet myself. This tricky case really troubles me. What if... Gerard and Frank are... No, it can't be. I know that Frank loves Gerard but Gerard doesn't... F***!

I opened the door, and walked toward the exit. And surprisingly, Bob and Ray are the only ones there, sitting by big school tree.

"Where's Gerard?" I asked.

"Dunno." Ray replied.

"Bob?"

"Same here." Bob said.

And when I was about to say something, we saw the two star-crossed lovers walking together. To tell the truth, they kinda look sweet together.

"Where have you guys been?" Bob asked.

"Detention." They both answered.

"Detention? Both of you?" Ray asked, surprised.

"Yeah." Frank said while his hands are on his pockets.

Frank isn't happy, I can tell.

"Did something happen?" I asked.

"No."

"Really? You're not happy Frank."

"What are you talking about?"

"Mikey, let's go home." Gerard interrupted as he pulled me towards the car.

And while pulling me, Frank is really... sad. That's the only word I could describe on his face.

Gerard isn't his usual self. He should be flirting with Frank and be hyperactive. Instead, he's totally sulked and timid.

"You OK, big bro?"

"No."

Ooohh... Same answer with Frank. I really think that something big happened between them. Could it be that Frank confessed to Gerard? God, I'm smart!

"Why?"

"Stop asking or I'll rip out your tongue. Understand?"

Gerard's scary...

"OK..."

And as for Bob and Ray, they are totally clueless.

***

"Get it in the car Gerard!" I said.

"Wait a minute." He said while he was looking at the beautiful sunset.

It is a sunset worth looking at.

"Mikey, could you tell your big brother that he's wasting our time?"

"OK."

And I punched him in the back, just to make sure if he feels anything.

"What the hell, Mikey?!"

"Oops. Guess I was too hard on you."

Then Gerard goes all "emo" and finally, sits on the passenger's seat in our silver Mercedes-Benz SLR McLaren (Long name, huh?).

While Mom is driving the car, Gerard was silent... Too silent. Mom noticed it too so she beeped the car and Gerard's eyes widened and shouted, "Whoa!"

"Are you OK now Gerard?" Mom asked as she was looking at the Gerard in the back seat.

"Uh... Yeah." Gerard said with a relieving smile.

"That's my boy. Now, what happened in the first day of school?"

Right after my mom said that, Gerard goes all sulky again.

"Gerard?" I asked him, worried.

"Um... I think I'm not in the mood right now to tell anything."

"Really? When will I hear it?"

"Dunno."

"Then where shall we eat? At Starbucks?"

"I recommend home, Mom."

Mom became kinda surprised there. She smiled.

"OK. Home then. What do you want to eat there?"

"Anything's perfect, Mom. As long as you make it." Gerard said with a touching smile.

"Awww... You're so sweet, honey!"

"Are you REALLY OK, Gerard?" I whispered.

"I said no."

"No?"

"I'll tell you later."

At last, evidence! (Wait, am I acting like a detective or something?!)
♠ ♠ ♠
Is it short? Well, I don't know. As for the first day, it didn't worked out very well. We might as well say that Frankie is busted. JOKE!

And I love Mikey very much as I love the other guys, that's why I made this chapter with his point of view. If you guys and girls wanna catch Bob and Ray's point of views, better stay tuned and subscribe! LOL