My (Not) So Perfect Life

Chapter 02 - The Beginning

Ok, so here i am, about to tell you my story. Its not that not perfect, its just me and my secret that dosent fit in.. So, Im Chels, im 16 years old and about to get my lisens.
I live in Las Vegas for the moment, something i love. Ive never really got to stay at one place long enough before we move to the next place because of my father. Hes in the army and well, lets just say we move, A LOT! I grew up in San Clement (or something) and have been surfing and loving the water since i was a kid. Then, when i was like 3 years we moved to San Diego, then San fransisco, then Alaska! tennesee, and so it goes. Until we reached Las Vegas where we now have stayed in the last 4 years. Ive got good friends and so many good memories, and more to come that i would have been soo mad if we moved again!
Well, thats what this story is about, that we actually moved again.. because of no other than my brother! It all started this one day when Jayk got a call..

"chels! get down here" yep, thats my loving brother, always screaming for me to come down.
why down is because i usually is in my room when im home, so yeah.
"CHELS"
"im commin' gees jayk, a little quite will ya?" i slumped down the stairs to find jayk looking at me . "whats the deal?" jayk changed his face into a grimas, but soon put it away for a good one insted. "im in, im IN!" he said, no, scrats that, screamed and then gave me a bear hug. "your in, in what?" i said, not sure of the situasion at all..
"Varsity, Varsity FANCLUB!" "ohh, JAYK! gratz!!!" i gave him a hug as well..
in the middle of our moment the door to our house flew up and in came Drew.
"JAYK DID YOU HEAR IT!!?" yep, that drew for you, always yellin'
"YES!" and then the boys had their little party down stairs, just the two of them while i tried sniking away.
"Hold up there little missy, where do YOU think YOUR going??"
"fuck, drew! always giving me a heart attack! im going to my room, where else?"
"nooo, your not, your commin with me! =D" ive known drew since we moved here, 4 years ago and hes always been dragging me everywhere!
Obviously Jayk was with us too, but ive always been with them. Their cool, so why not. when i said i have alot of friends, thats actually not true. i have one, Manda, apart from my brothers friends and Drew. Its not that im shy, cause im not. im like drew, just even more random and outgoing. i could have been friends with the whole world if i would, and got the chance. but i like being just me. the reason for that is that im kinda different.. i can heal, i cant die.. i have un natural powers. im super strong, i run faster than anybody else and my eyes change colore. it makes me feel like a freak, even though it gets handy sometimes. Nobody knows about this and ive never told anyone either. i would never..

"Chels, chels, CHELSEA!"
"wh-what?" i most have zuned out..
"youve been lookin' at me for like, 5 min now! whats wrong with you missssssy?" i love drew, but he always have to know EVERYTHING!
"nothin' im just tierd thats all.. so whats up?" not sure what to say i waited for drew to answer my question.. "you' tierd? common, let me get you to bed!" with that, he lifted me up, like the feather i am and took me upstairs to my room. lay me in bed, kissed my cheek and said goodnight.

2 weeks later.
I never tought it would lead to this.. Jayks boy band thing.. it just takes control, and hes movin'.. to LA! what should i do.. drew is goin' too.. hes as much part of the soon to be boy band as Jayk and im here alone.
there is a movin' truck outside our house now.. and Jayk have said goodbye to us already. mom, daddy and me. hes so excited and im not.. of cource im exited for him, but not for what happens for me. i mean, who will i spend the afternoons making silly videos and be random with? who can i go for advise for something i wont ask my parents? who? WHO?

after i watched Jayk take of in his car with drew i just kinda ran away, mom and daddy knows that whenever i get sick and tierd and everything i just kinda take off.. thats because, when im angry i dont have control of myself and i easly ruin things. thanks to my wicked freaky 'powers'.. i usually run t othe woods where i start pulling trees or just climb to the top of them and sit there to clear my head.. which is easy becasue of the tiin air. lol..

when i got home that day my parents met me at the door.
"Chels, we have to tell you something!" jooy! what next?
"what?"
"we are going on a trip to Australia.. and you have to be here, if thats ok with you?" my over exited mom!
"cool, when? and, thats ok, i cantake care of my self :)" ok, so this was actually good news.. i thought it would be like, ' where moving to LA, so we can be with Jayk' lol
"next week" my daddy says in a low voice.
"well, thats cool.. but wouldnt you miss my birthday??"
"no, sweetie, we get home that day! so we wont miss it!"
"but Jyak will..."
"mmOk, yeah, figure. Jayk doesnt got time for me anymore,," i say while ii laugh..
"oh sweetie, he does, just not now.." mom is always triyng to be nice, but not everything helps...
"well, ok.. im going to bed! nighty"
"night sweetheart" "night, pumkin!"
ahh man, pumkin.. thats what Jayk use to call me.
little did this missy know that she would soon see him, even live with him.
♠ ♠ ♠
this tottaly sucked.. help me? send me a note if you want to co-write the story to make it better :)
i promise, the next one WILL be better.. xoxo