My (Not) So Perfect Life

Chapter 4 - Problems?

When I woke up next mornin' my head was poundin' and I was in bed, undressed, completely naked i may add.. That wasnt so strange, since i actually enjoy sleepin' naked but i couldnt remember goin' to bed last night in the first place.
When i got up i noticed it was blood stains on the bed sheet. I had cramps in my upper tight, what the heck happened last night?

I walked down stairs where everything seemed to be in place, thanks to Manda.
She left a not sayin' 'I didnt she you much yesterday, but hoped you had as much fun as me! I cleaned up the mess when everyone was gone :). Btw. What the hell did you do with Eric Saunders?? xoxo Manda'
Eric Saunders? What? Itll probably come back to me later i thought as i went to the citchen to get something to eat.

I mad myself some juice and a nuddle soup as i sat infront of the tv. I couldnt really get the thought about Eric and me out of my head, when i suddenly remembered everything.
My glas fell from my hands on the floor and crushed in thousand pieces. Eric raped me, Eric fuckin' raped me!! went through my head. Tears formed in my eyes and i began cryin' uncontrollably. I didnt know what to do, all i could think was to call Jayk.
brr. brr. brr.
"hey sis!" you could hear he was in a good fun mood.
"Jayyyyyk" i cried in the phone.
"Chels! Whats wrong?" That changed
"i h.d a par..ty and E.ic w.s ..ere and h. di. aw..l th..gs" (i had a party and eric was there and he did awful things) I cried so hard at this point, i think the whole nabor hood probably could hear me..
"Chelsea! Whats wrong? Someone hurt you?" Jayk as the overprotectiv older brother sounded febrilsc at this point. I just kept on cryin' into the phone. "SHUT THE FUCK UP, IM TRYIN* TO LISTEN TO MY SISTER HERE!" Jayk yelled to someone.. I just kept on cryin'..
"Chelsea, darlin' SHal i come to you?"
*No Jayk, you cant! where going to the studio and record tomorrow?!' 'Do it without me, my baby sister needs me more than you do at this point. Cant you hear that?'
It sounded like he set the phone on speaker. i kept on cryin', it was hard not to.
"Chelsea! Answere me! What happened?" Jayk now, yelled into the phone. I couldnt take it so i hung up. just lyin' on the floor in my own pool of water.

*Jayk's pov*
"chels?" "CHELS!" "CHELSEA!"
She hung up, she frikkin' hung up!
At this point, all the guys were lookin' at me. Thomas, Bobby and David. Drew where gone with some girl. Probably a good thing, he would be frickin' out and callin' the police or something.
"She HUNG up on me!" I answered their unasked question.
"Why?" Thomas asked.
!i dont know, she just kept on cryin'! I have to go, like now! if anything happens to her..."
"Chill man, I think everythings fine, she probably just need sometime" Bobby said as he looked at me with a serious manner. "nO, EVERYTHING IS NOT FINE! yOU DONT KNOW MY SISTER! shE NEVER CRIES! LIKE EVER! Ask anyone, ask drew....!"
Its true what i said, she never cries. When she broke her arm skateboardin' she didnt cry, when she falled down the stairs at 5 years old, she didnt cry. When she and some boyfriend breakes up, she doesnt cry. Something most girls actually do. SHe got som balls, and well, ive never seen or heard her cry. Something deffinitly up with her. I thought about this as i sat in the car and drow off. With the guys runnin' and yellin' after me.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is like, 5 hand written pages.. Doesnt seem like much here,, lol
hope you like it. Please give me comments! I need comments!
xoxo Kia