You Got a Mouth Like a Razor Blade

I Can't Believe It's Come To This.

I stepped cautiously off of the sidewalk and sprinted to the centre of the busy road. Car tires screeched angrily, their drivers putting all their weight into pressing the horn down. I shrugged them off and continued over the other side of the road, the same chorus of screeching and horns. I pulled my zipper up on my Bring Me The Horizon hoodie, pulling the hood up straight after wards, shielding myself from the colds winds that had swept through the glorious shit that is Yorkshire. I jogged slowly through a dark alley and out onto another street, this one deserted and quiet.

“With all the screeching back there I thought you’d got hit” I heard him say, jumping off his garage roof, taking the impact from the jump through his feet and out his bent knees.

“Fuck you Ryan…” I hissed, carrying on my journey down the street, his footsteps following me hastily behind me.

“Will you slow the fuck down?” he yelled angrily, causing me to smirk.

“What your little legs can’t keep up with me?” I laughed, turning round and continuing to walk backwards down the road, taunting him. He flicked me the V’s and we kept on walking,
“Where we heading tonight anyway?” I asked anxiously. He never answered, we just kept heading towards the train station, the wind roaring through my black, now knotty hair.
As we entered the station, the doors were just about to shut but we managed to sprint to the nearest carriage door and slide in before it beeped and closed. I shook my hood down and collapsed onto a 6-seater, him dropping down next me, his also black hair wind-swept with his fringe pointing in all sorts of directions, his lip ring sitting slightly off centered on his bottom lip and his dark eyes darting back and forth from one passenger to another.

“Will you stop that?” I said, punching him in the arm. He shot a glare at me and rubbed it. I rolled my eyes and continued to stare out into the darkness an odd orange glow flickered past every now and again as the train sped to it’s destination.

---Time Lapse---

I hopped off of the train, the same coldness here as in my own little village. We walked through the station platform, zigzagging quickly between people and pushing our tickets through the new ticket gates and grabbing them when it spit the little orange card out, granting us entrance into the main station itself. Considering it was going on for 6:30pm, the station was still pretty packed. He grabbed my hand and pulled violently on it, resulting in me cutting through the crowd like a knife.

“Your ripping my fucking arm off!” I yelled angrily, onlookers disgusted by my language. By now we were on our way to The Cockpit. Ahh, The Cockpit. You could tell my whole life story through that place. I practically lived there, “Hang on…what we doing here?” I asked, stopping in my tracks and asking, confused. He stopped and turned round slowly. He stepped quickly towards me until he was looking down right into my slightly frightened eyes.

“Your going in that bus…right there,” he said pointing at the dark blue, double decker tour bus, “and your gonna grab whatever the fuck you can!” he smiled evilly. My jaw was scraping across the floor. I’d got the shitty end of the stick on some of these jobs but this one was maybe a little bit too, how do I put it? Fucking insane!
There was many reasons why this wasn’t a good idea:
1. It’s a tour bus. Tour buses mean bands. Bands mean big, scary, merciless security guards.
2. They would only be like 10 metres away, so by any chance I got stuck in there…I was fucked.
And, this being the most important…
3. It was Bring Me The Horizon’s fucking tour bus. Bring Me The Horizon. My favorite band…ever.

“When the show starts…your in there, whether you like it or not…” Ryan hissed, his grip tightening on my arm. He wouldn’t make me do it…would he?
♠ ♠ ♠
Well second chapter & this is more of a normal chapter so I hope you enjoy this one too!

Don't forget to leave a comment...it doesn't take very long but it means the world to me :)
Thankyou, love
Death Is A Promise.