You Got a Mouth Like a Razor Blade

Anything Can Happen In The Next Half Hour

He stretched his hand out once again and this time I didn’t retreat back into the wall but I still didn’t take it. He rested his elbow on his knee and ran his free hand through his hair.

“You aren’t a very trusting girl, are you?” he said knowingly, falling gracefully down next to me. I shied away from him slightly and, thankfully, he didn’t seem to notice. I didn’t know whether to be running as far away from him as physically possible or hugging him to death. I was torn between the two. Running seemed the logical option as I didn’t know him other than the amazingly gorgeous front man of my favourite band but that really didn’t help. Hugging him was just an…impulse. Mainly because he seemed to care about my well-being and that was…well, rare.

“I have every reason not to be…”

“And what are those reasons?”

“Doesn’t matter…”

“Well it obviously does,” he said, shuffling slightly next to me. I had to admit that the floor and prickly wall was not the most comfortable place to sit, “but I aren’t gonna push if you don’t wanna talk about it”. I turned to him and smiled. He must have noticed me staring at him because he grinned, which made me blush and turn away.

“There is just something I wanna ask you though…”

“Shoot…” I mumbled, fiddling with a bit of loose cotton on my hoodie.

“Why were you on our tour bus?” he said, looking at me. I didn’t really want to tell him that my ‘best friend’ forced me to steal their stuff or otherwise he’d kill me because he probably wouldn’t believe me anyway…although at some point I would probably have to explain my injuries which then would more than likely make that story believable. Not that I believed it myself. The whole thought of killing someone because they wouldn’t steal a few petty items is laughable.

That was just Ryan.

“You won’t believe me or care so why bother?” I grumbled, poking my puffy lip with my tongue and it stung slightly causing me to wince.

“How would you know? By the looks of things you only know me because of the band…I may be the most understanding and caring guy in the world and you wouldn’t know…” he seemed pleased with his answer as he grinned and stared at the broken glass on the floor.

“Are you?”

“Probably not” I couldn’t help but smile, “but try me, you never know!” He smiled once again and I began to let my guard down, but only very slightly.

“It’s kinda hard for me to talk about though…”

“Well…” he begin to say, searching for something to say, “come get a coffee and something to eat and go from there…I’m not in any hurry” I sat and thought about his offer for a few minutes, considering everything that may happen while in the presence of my hero: the good, the bad, the downright stupid, the irrational and so on and so forth and finally settling on the downright stupid.

“Okay…”
♠ ♠ ♠
I am so unbelievably sorry about not updating! I haven't actually had the internet since February/March and I have only just got it back :( so there was no way I could really update! I know this probably isn't a good chapter considering how long it was since I last put a chapter up but I hope you'll still comment and keep reading :) Cookies for those amazing people who comment. Thanks x
Death Is A Promise.