Currently Untitled

AIM.

katiethegreat: I think I have a crush on Travis.

thelionlaur: Oh ffs. not again.

katiethegreat: WHAT?! it’s not like i woke up this morning and was like ‘hey, i’m gonna find travis really sexy today!’

thelionlaur: bahaha. you’re a dork, katie.

katiethegreat: well obviously.

The words hannahskank is online flashed onto both girls’ screens, and Lauren quickly invited the third girl to the conversation.

hannahskank: heyyy! :)

thelionlaur: KATIE LIKES TRAVIS!

hannahskank: :O

katiethegreat: I NEVER SAID THAT!!!!!

thelionlaur: katiethegreat:
I think I have a crush on Travis.

hannahskank: KATIE?!

katiethegreat: see?! i said i had a crush on him! not that i LIKE him!

hannahskank: close enough, katiefag.

katiethegreat: yeah? well lauren likes matt!

hannahskank: well that was obvious, the way you kept talking to him today, lauren!

thelionlaur: oh shit… was it really obvious?

hannahskank: yes.

katiethegreat: yes.

thelionlaur: oh.

hannahskank: he blatez likes you back though.

thelionlaur: OMG do you think so?!

katiethegreat: he asked you to help him find the busses, lauren. THE BUSSES. the BIG, SMELLY, LOUD things that you can see from EVERY PART OF CAMPUS.

thelionlaur: yeah but he needed help finding HIS bus…

hannahskank: the one with the four-foot tall 18 on the back? yeah, that’s the hard part…

thelionlaur: so… you think he was interested?

katiethegreat: OBVIOUSLY.

thelionlaur: eeeeeeeeeee!

hannahskank: bahaha.

thelionlaur: should i ask him if he had/has a girlfriend back in ohio, tomorrow?

hannahskank: yes.

katiethegreat: no.

thelionlaur:

katiethegreat: become his friend first, you don’t wanna look pushy or obsessive.

thelionlaur: ooh yeah… so i’ll wait a bit… I wish i'd asked for his aim :(

hannahskank: mmhmm..

katiethegreat: SO. SHOULD I TALK TO TRAVIS TOMORROW?!

hannahskank: NO.

thelionlaur: NO.

katiethegreat: damn. hey, shit guys, i gotta go. parents bitching, and it’s dinner soon… see ya tomorrow?

hannahskank: yeah, bye!

thelionlaur: byeeeee!

In her room, Katie sighed and shut her computer off. For the thousandth time that day, her thoughts drifted to Travis. She had to admit, she did miss him. a lot…