Regrets and Romance

Chapter 4

At about 5:00 Matt brought me back home. As soon as I got in the door I got yelled at.

“Why weren’t you at school?!” demanded my best friend Jenna. “You left me there alone you whore! You could have at least called and told me you weren’t gonna come.”

“What the fuck are you doing at my house you stalker?” I ask.

“Waiting for you to get home, I need Ginny time.”she pouted.

“Aw”I hug her “I’m sorry.”

“You two are such lesbos.”Derek jokes. We stick our tongues out at him.

“Oh yeah real mature you two.”he rolls his eyes.

“Aw come on Derbear don’t be like that.” Jenna pouts.

She’s had a thing for Derek for as long as I’ve known her. I use to think that was the only reason
she was my friend but I know better now even though he is the reason she comes over here all the time.

“Be like what?” he asks raising an eyebrow.

“All parent like. It’s really unattractive.” she says matter of factly.

“And?”he asks his eyebrow still raised.

“Well hun you’re ugly enough as it you don’t need to add to it.” Jenna jokes grinning.

Derek’s face fell for a second but he quickly recovered. See Derek likes Jenna too even though he won’t admit to it.

“You’re one to talk.”he shoots back.

Sensing where this was going I sighed going over to sit by Matt. Once I sat down he once again poked my boob.

“What was that for?”I ask him glaring.

He shrugs. “I don’t know just felt like it.”

“You suck.” I tell him crossing my arms and pouting.

“I swallow too.” he smiles.

I stared at him like he was on crack.

“Dude that’s not right.” he laughs at the look on my face.

“I was joking Gin gosh, besides I thought you liked gay guys.”he smirks.

I started blushing knowing what he was referring to.

“Well you’re a cock munching slut!” Derek shouted.

“And you’re a homosexual iguana!” Jenna shouted back.

The room got really quiet after that and my house is hardly ever quiet.

“A homosexual iguana?” I pause “Where the fuck did that come from?” I ask laughing.

She started blushing. “I dunno, it sounded cool in my head.”

I shake my head. “Sometimes I wonder why I’m even friends with you.”

“Because you love me!”

“Unfortunately” I mumble so only Matt could hear me, he started grinning.

“Because you love me, right? You do love me right? Ginny!”she freaks sounding unsure of herself.

“Of course I love you Jenna. You’re my source of income. Now go get on that corner and make my money hoe!”

“You’re such a bitch sometimes.” she pouted falling to the floor cross-legged. I just smiled at her.

“I know.”

“So anyway you never told us were you two were all day.” Derek says looking at Matt and I suspiciously. We both blush.

“You two were having hot wild sex at his house weren’t you?” Jenna asks.

“Nope it was Sears.” he looks at me then we both start laughing.

“What do you mean? You better not be fucking my sister Matt I will kill you.” Derek threatens overreacting like always.

“No...no we didn’t have sex, well actual sex.” I say still laughing.

“What do you mean?” Jenna asks tilting her head to the side looking like a two year old.

We look at each other again and decide to tell them all that happened today.

“Wow.” was all they said.

We talked for about a half an hour but soon grew bored and began to play video games.
After two hours of bitting, cursing, and shoe throwing we sat down and had dinner. When we were done Matt and Jenna had to leave. I hugged Matt goodbye not really wanting to let go but Jenna came behind me wanting her hug. After pulling away she whispered in my ear,

“You liked it didn’t you? Faking sex with Mr. Good.”she teased.

I nodded. “I only wish it would have been real.”

She gave me a knowing look then walked away waving.

~The Next Day~

I was sitting in English with Jenna thinking about Matt.

“And then he was all like.....Dammit Ginny are you even listening to me!?”

“Huh? Oh yeah of course I am.” I say breaking away from my thoughts.

“Then what was I just saying?”she asks annoyed.

“Um..Ok so I wasn’t sorry. I was thinking about something.”

She sighed but then smirked. “Don’t you mean someone?” I started blushing.

I hate it when she does things like that. That girl knows me way to much.

“I hate you sometimes.”I grumble.

She just laughed which made me growl resulting in more her laughing harder.
Right when I was about to slap a hoe the bell rang.I grabbed my stuff and ran out the room.

“Hey Ginny wait up!” Chris called running towards me with a huge smile.
“Sup Chris?”

“Is it true?”

“What no hi?”

“Hi so is it true?”he asks again.

“Is what true?”

“That you skipped school yesterday with Matt and had sex with him at Sears?”

I stared dumbfounded. “Who said that?”

“My mom was there and said you got caught by some old lady that called security And that you were pulling on a shirt and he was zipping up his pants when she saw you.”

I started blushing. “That wasn’t exactly like that.”

His eyes grew wide. “So you did have sex?!”

“No! We faked it.”

“I don’t believe you.” he says crossing his arms .

“Why not?”I whine.

He looked at me as if I were stupid. “It would have nothing to do with the fact that you are completely in love with him.” he says sarcastically.

I roll my eyes and explain what happened as we walked to history.
He was shaking his head as we sat down.

“You two will do pretty much anything for a laugh.”

I smile. “Just about.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Image