Black Heart

Black Heart

I walked down into the dark, cold, old bomb shelter. It was small and had one light in the middle of the room. It barely lite the whole basement. I walked over to the bitch. She was chained to the wall. I had done a real number on her before. She looked like the shit she was. I hated her so much. She had a black eye, dried blood everywhere and not to forget a fat lip.

I kicked her as I yelled at her to wake up. She opened her eye as much as she could. I could tell she was in pain, but not enough pain. I kicked her again and she pleaded with me to stop. I laughed and kicked again.

“You’re going to pay for what you did you fucking bitch. Don’t think you can get away with that shit. I told you I would get your ass back if it killed me and now look. Pay backs a bitch aint it.”

I walked over to the little table on the other side of the room. I picked up the knife that was on it. I stood there for a minute just admiring it. It was a beautiful piece of art. The detailed work on the handle was amazing, and the blade was as sharp as could be.

I started to walk back towards her. The second she saw the knife in my hand she started to cry.

“Please don’t! I’ll do anything, just please don’t. I’ll make everything up to you. I’ll fix my wrong just please don’t. I’m sorry!”

“Shut up bitch it’s too late for sorry. You fucked up my life so now its time for me to fuck up yours. I’ve been holding this vengeance in for to long, it’s time for action.”

She was now crying hysterically. I took the knife and gently put it against her throat. She became very still, afraid that one movement and she’d cut herself. I start to move the knife across her throat, making sure not to hit any major arteries or to cut to deep. I didn’t want her to die right away, I wanted her to die nice and slowly making sure she was in the most pain she could be in. As I was cutting her throat she started to scream in agony. The second she started to scream I started to laugh. I couldn’t help it. I got so much enjoyment from her pain and suffering. I didn’t feel guilty or bad, the bitch deserved everything I gave her.

I started to think to myself granted if I let her bleed out it will be long and painful, but do I really want to have to wait that long to see her take her last breathe? No I didn’t. So I took the knife and started to cut her arm. I carved into her “I’m a fucking BITCH.” I then went to her next arm and wrote, “I deserve this.” As I was doing this I started to get really excited. I didn’t realize it but I was laughing uncontrollably. I went to her leg and drew a picture of her dead, and then on the next leg her in hell. I thought to myself again I hope she’s not going to be in the same part of hell as me ‘cause I would hate to have to see her ugly ass face everyday when I’m suppose to be happy.

I made sure with all my fun I didn’t hit anything major, it would end my fun and I didn’t want that. I finally ran out of body area to cut up so I took my finger, put it in the blood dripping on her body and drew with it on her face. Once I got board of that I stepped back to see my master piece. It was beautiful. She was there in pain, gasping for every breathe, looked like shit and was coughing up blood. I started to laugh again with this huge grin on my face. I looked like the devil himself.

As I’m there laughing I hear a voice say to me, “You’ve done a hell of a job!” I turned around to see him standing there, sexy as could be.

“Hey baby, how long have you been there?”

“Long enough to see you are having a lot of fun with this!” he had a smile on now. It was my favorite smile, his evil one!

He put his arm around my waste and moved me closer to him. He whispered in my ear, “Have I told you lately how hot you look when you’re covered in blood?”

“No, but you did now. You did a great job chaining her up; I didn’t think you were going to get ankle chains and all.”

“What can I say, you gave me two simple jobs, I had to have fun somewhere.”

I laughed and said, “Next time, if there is one, I’ll have you do more then kidnap and chain, promise.”

“You better!” he said with a little laugh, and then kissed me. I loved the way his lips felt on mine. With no hesitation I parted my lips to let his tongue in. I knew murder would get him excited. Before I knew it he had me pinned against the wall, while he was kissing the sensitive spot behind my ear. I started to giggle as he hit my favorite spot, but it was not an evil one anymore, it was a pleasurable one. I then felt his lips against my ear as he whispers to me.

“Come on babe, let’s get out of here and go have some real fun.”

“You want me to leave, are you kidding me, and miss her last breathe, hell no.”

“Come on, I want to fuck, and I’m going to fuck you if you like it or not!”

“Don’t fucking start that dominate attitude on me, it’s not going to work this time, I’m not leaving. I want to see this bitch’s last breathe.”

“Damn it, then why don’t we just fuck here?”

“Babe, you don’t know how much of a turn on that is, I would be getting pleasured in everyway possible.” I said with a smile on my face.

The second I said that he was fucking all over me. I felt one hand up the back of my shirt working on unhooking my bra while the other one was up my skirt getting ready to work my thong down.

He unhooked my bra with in a minute. Once he got it undone he abandoned trying to work my thong down and took my shirt off. The room was so cold but I had no worry, because he was warming me up. My breasts were now exposed and he started nibbling on one while rubbing the other. It felt so damn good that I let out a moan of pleasure.

“Damn baby!” all he did was laugh. He started to kiss up to my lips again, jamming his tongue in my mouth once he got there. I kissed him back as roughly as he did and it became a fight of who could get the roughest. I let him win! He started to explore all over my body, feeling every inch of skin. It felt so good, he knew how to rub me the way I liked it. I took my hands that were at the moment pulling his hair and took his shirt off. His bare chest got me so hot. I rubbed up and down until I finally stop at his button and zipper. I un-did them and tugged them down. He was wearing my favorite boxers. It was the pair I got him for his birthday with the death bats all over it. I got it custom made. Me taking his pants off triggered him to take my skirt off; this was happening no matter what anyone did, especially that bitch. My body was saying let’s go.

I felt his one hand reach my ass as he picked me up. I wrapped my legs around his waist. He went back to my thong. It was off in no time. He took his boxers off and started to circle my clit. As he did this I started to bite his shoulder, knowing what was in store for me. As I was biting his shoulder I caught a glimpse of the bitch. She was close. Her breathing was getting more labored every minute. I couldn’t take my eyes off her. I was afraid that I might miss it. I was consumed. So consumed I didn’t even realize he had stopped and was calling my name. I finally realized.

“Babe?”

“Yea? Why did you stop?”

“Are you okay? You’re really tense”

“Yea, I’m fine why?”

“You seem distracted, do you still want to do this now or do you want to wait till later?”

“I did, I’m sorry, I don’t want to have to wait till later, and plus she’s pretty close.”

“Are you sure?”

“Yes, damn it, now get in me!”

“Okay, just relax; you know I was raised on x-rated moves and porno mags.” I laughed. He then said, ‘Your wish is my command!” Once he said this he jammed his large hard dick in me. I screamed out in pleasure. He was never slow or easy. He did it the way I loved it; hard and rough. He started to quicken his pace, ramming me further and further up the wall. I rocked my hips at the pace he was going. With in that short time and he was already close to my sensitive spot, the spot he knew the second he hit it, it would be all over. I would fucking loss it. I loved when he hit that spot, and he was getting closer and closer. I leaned in and whispered in his ear.

“Come on baby, you’re almost there!” This set him off. He pulled all the way out causing my to whine a little, but I knew what he was doing, and it made me excited even more. He rammed back in has hard as he could hitting my spot on the first try.

“Fuck! Zacky!”

“Got it!”

He started to thrust in and out again making sure to hit that same spot as he quickened his pace even more. I was amazed at how fast he was going. He was never like this, and I liked it. I had already leaked out all over him, but he now was ejecting deep inside me. All I could do was moan with a smile on my face. He rode both our orgasms out. As his pace slowed I looked back towards the bitch to make sure I hadn’t missed it. She was still breathing, just barely.

He was fully out of me now and went to go reach for his boxers. I caught his head with my hand as he leaned down to get them.

“Babe, hold up, I still haven’t got to do my favorite part.”

“I thought we could do that later when I finish this job up.”

“Why can’t I do it now and later?”

“If you want to!” he said with a smile. I kissed his soft lips and moved down his chest. I was now kneeling as I massaged his still hard dick.

“Damn baby, just do it before I fucking explode.”

I laughed as I place his dick in my mouth. I had started deep throating his length when he let out a groan. I looked at him still keeping him in me and saw him leaning his head and hands on the wall. He liked it. The harder he pushed on the wall the more I knew I was doing it perfect for him. I stroked with my tongue all around before I started sucking. With in minutes he was cumming, unable to keep it in any longer. I knew his weakest spots.

The bitch started coughing again, throwing my concentration off. I looked up at him and he was now looking at her.

“Sweaty I think you should stop.”

He started to pull out of my mouth and I asked, “Why?”

“I don’t think she has another minute to live let alone another ten.” I started to laugh. “And I know you don’t want to miss it.” I got off my knees, kissed him and said, “No I don’t! Thanks for the pre-warn.” He smiled and I kissed him again. He put his boxers on and I put my bra and thong back on. We both then walked over to the chair that was in the corner next to the table. He sat down and I sat on his lap. We were sitting there for less then a minute when she took her last breathe. Thank god he had stopped me when he did or I would have missed it. I was so happy to see her take that last breathe. You could tell she had strained to even get that. We went over to make sure she was really dead before we got fully dressed again.

“So what are we going to do with the body? Bury her in the woods?”

“You’ll see!” I said with a grin on. His eyes said he knew I had a crazy idea.

Once dressed I went over to the table again, and I picked up a medium size container this time. I walked over to the body and started to pour the container out. I then pour the liquid on the walls, table and chair; everything.

“If I was you I would move towards the stairs!”

“What is that? Gas?”

“Yup! I’m gonna burn this place up!”

“Ha, my sexy arson!” I smiled at him and then finished pouring the gas. We were now on the stairs and I looked at him.

“You got a match?”

“Yea, I think so.” He went into his pocket and pulled out a match book. I took it, lite the match and threw it in the room. The place lite up like the sky on the fourth of July. I stood there just watching the place go up in flames when Zacky closed the door to the cellar and started pulling me up the stairs. “Let’s go!”

We were now in the woods walking away from the shelter, which was now consumed in smoke. Zacky had his arm around my waist tight; to make sure I didn’t turn around and start heading back towards it. I finally stopped staring back and looked forward. I placed my head on his shoulder as he said, “Let’s go home!” “Yea, and have some more fun.” I looked up at him and winked. He smiled, gave a little laugh and pulled me tighter to him. It was going to be a day I would never forget; the day I got that bitch back!
♠ ♠ ♠
1st story! 1st sex scene! 1st lot of things =)
extra thanks to my sexy babii Kris for ur encouragement n help!
tell me what ya think
comments plz!
~Kim