Status: I'm not going to be as fast at updating this story, I have writer's block. If you have any ideas, please message me with them. :)

Evil Angel

Trouble In Paradise

A smile was glued to my face as I traced patterns on his chest that was heaving heavily. "That was your first time?" He asked, cuddling me close. I nodded, looking up into his eyes. "Well, I'm honored that you chose me." He smiled, kissing me on the lips. "Not to mention happy as hell." I giggled when he smiled so wide, his dimples showed. You and me aint nothing but mammals, so let's do it like they do on the discovery channel. I froze, looking sheepishly up at Matt, whose deep rumble of a laugh vibrated through both our bodies. "That's a very nice ring tone you have there." I giggled, reaching for my phone.

"Hello?" I expected it to be Rain, but got a not so welcome surprise. "Ms. Elle? This is Dr. Jones." The female was the one on the phone. "I'm affraid we have some terrible news." My heart stopped. "Such as?" The court date has been moved up." I gulped quietly. "Well just xall my office and Ms. Henderson will make an appointment for you. We'll discuss it there." She didn't seem to mind. "Ok. Thank you Ms. Elle."

I looked over to the manI loved I had just slept with, smiling. "I got to go." He stuck out his bottom lip. "Awwww. Do you have to?" I giggled, kissing his outstreched lip. "Yes, I do. I'll call you after my appointment." I promised, kissing him again. He held me down for a little longer, holding out the kiss. When I pulled away, he was grinning like a fool. "Kat...I love you."