Status: Wait.

Live Like a Skyscraper

You Had Me At, "Hello."

Image

My brothers and I entered the cafe with our manager who was, in a complete and utter mess. Demi was unable to join us on our tour and canceled last minute. Now, we were, to put it simply, screwed.

Suddenly, the lights dimmed aside from and exceedingly bright light that illuminated the front of the cafe. Naturally, my eyes strayed to the light and, inevitably, to the petite girl that stood below it. Her brown hair was up in a messy bun, allowing her extraordinary hazel eyes to glisten under the light. All audience were captivated although the cafe had been exploding with noise two seconds ago.

She smiled slightly. "Hello. I want tonight to be a roller coaster of emotions for you all. I want you to dance, scream, cry- This night will be full of passion and feeling. I'll be sure to move you. I hope you all leave feeling something you've never felt before.. because that's what I want my music to do. Your first emotion is going to be one very complex; love. This song is called, "You Had Me at Hello." " she whispered and began to strum her guitar quietly. The quiet sound made the audience listen intently until she began to build up her volume. Then, when her angelic voice came into play singing those intelligent lyrics, every couple was one. Everyone was in love.. and I was in love with her.

My body was unable to move as her lips did. When she looked up from her guitar, those warm eyes caught mine and I began to choke on my spit, unable to function correctly under her gaze. The only person who was unable to break her hypnotism and notice my choking was Kevin who abruptly hit me on the back which ended my coughing fit immediately.

I looked up to see my manager nodding with a huge grin on his face. Her music stopped and everyone began to clap and wolf whistle, including our manager. "She's wonderful." he said and left us at the doors, walking towards the stage to meet her. Nick, the most ridden with testosterone of all of us said, "She is wonderful. I wonder how old she is.." and followed behind.

Kevin and I followed in suit for different reasons. I wanted to know everything about her. He just didn't want to get lost. When we got close enough the stage, I noticed that it was surrounded with guys and felt my face heat up, unaware of the reasons I was acting so.. jealous.

"..wonderful." I heard our manager finish as she placed her guitar in its case, her ripped jeans scraping the stage due to their length. She nodded and said, "Thanks." without looking up. She offered a sweet smile, which caused my stomach to feel uneasy, though.

"And I want to offer you a record deal." he added, causing her to look up with wide eyes which, as they fell on us, grew even wider. "What?" she coughed, dropping her guitar pick in shock. I smiled at her nervous manner. "We want to sign you." my manger said again. "And put you on tour immediately."

She took a step back and, faint, fell straight into the arms of a "scene"-looking guy who laughed and said, "She accepts."
♠ ♠ ♠
So, this is the first chapter and the main character is based off of Kourtney. :D
I hope you liked it so far although this is merely an introduction.