Status: Wait.

Live Like a Skyscraper

Make a Move

Image

"You are a text-a-holic." I stated as Kaytle texted, once again, as we ate breakfast. It was sort of entertaining in a way.

She smiled, apologetic and placed the cell phone down. "I'm sorry." she said. "I miss my friends, you know? I just started texting when I got on this tour so- I am sorry for being incredibly obnoxious and rude." she added.

"Wow. Way to make her feel bad, Joe." Nick said and punched my lightly in the arm. "We actually don't mind. Joe just makes all girls dislike him-" he joked causing me to glare. "-but we know the feeling. We had to leave our friends, too, so we get it. We can be your friends, too, you know." he said, grinning that stupid, flirty grin he does when he likes someone.

Frustrated, I made up the stupid excuse of, "I'm tired. I am going back to sleep." and left the room- or space, rather and returned to our bunks. Kevin joined me a few minutes later and began talking although I really didn't want him to. "You know she isn't going to like him just because he likes her. And you shouldn't be mad at him anyway- you haven't made a move or even told anyone you liked her so he has as much of a right to flirt with her as you do. You also have as much of a chance with her as he does. But only if you act on it." he said and smiled.

I honestly don't get how he always knows everything there is to know about me and how I feel. Hell, he knows me better than I do sometimes. With this knowledge, I wasn't sure why I even tried to deny it. "What are you talking about, Kev?" I asked as if I didn't know. Its sort of like a game we play about nearly everything. 'Joe, where is my CD?' 'What are you talking about, Kev?' 'Its in your sock drawer, isn't it?' 'Yes, Kev.' This time, it was sort of different, though.

"Alright, whatever. Deny it all you want but you know I know.. because I know all. And you know I am right. Just make your move, little brother. Nothing is going to happen between you two if you don't. And you know you'll regret it if you have to live everyday trapt on this bus if Nicky gets to her first." he explained, grabbed a pair of clean jeans and headed out of the room.

Damn Kevin. Always being right.
♠ ♠ ♠
Good old Kevin.