I Know You

Who is who?

Gerards POV.

"Dinner's ready!", mom shouted from downstairs. It was the time of the day again. We all had to play the 'happy family' scene to each other and be like barbies or something. I hate it, but I bear with it, just for Mikey. 'Cause I really think he believes in the act we do at every fucking dinner. So I can't take that away from him. Without it, I think he'd drop it.

We ate in silence and right after finishing my meal I stood up, thanked mom and walked towards the stairs. I heard Mikey do the same in a hurry and then rapping my hand. I turned to his child-like face which was totally gonna ask me something I didn't wanna do. I sighed and told Mikey I had something to do and promised to play video games with him later in the evening. And I didn't lie. I really had something to do. Something a lot more interesting than a video game where you shoot ugly army guys or something else boring. I was going to have a lovely moment with my sketchbook.. And Frank.
Oh who is Frank?

Frank is the beautiful, a little short, guy I've been drawing the last 4 months. He's gorgeous! How can I even draw something as beautiful as him? His hair curving smoothly by his cheek, his autumn-brown eyes, the little nose with it's nose ring, the soft, pink lips which I (actually, every living creature) would love to kiss, and the little body with tattoos. And oh, that butt! You could watch it, touch it, kiss it all night long. Hell yeah, that's Frank.

Franks POV.

I woke up when the car jumped. I yawned loudly and heard something drop from my lap. I looked to the floor and found my pink notebook. I picked it up and opened it where I had finished my last words. I didn't remember what had I wrote, but I guessed who was it about. Yeah, I was right.
It was Gerard and his dead sexy, smooth and white skin again. Yesterday I wrote about his eyes, the day before that it was his lips and before that his jet black hair and so on. Every little spot of his divine body. I had wrote it all.
I'm so in love with him.. But the thing is.. He doesn't exist.

I leaned to the front seat and asked mom how long was it still. She said we'd be in New Jersey in 4 hours. I sighed and landed back down to my seat. I watched around in the car and found a chocolate bar under moms seat. I really wasn't hungry, but I knew I'd have to eat something. So I started chewing the sweetie in my mouth and at the same I opened the notebook again. I read it for a moment and wrote three words.

"I love him."