I Know You

Sleeping beauty

Gerards POV.

"So what movies did you take?" I asked worrying their choices.
They placed in a row and Bert opened his mouth to talk:
"This movie you must watch!" Bert said and took the Star Wars in his hand.
I slapped my forehead and hid my face behind my hands, cause it was Jephas turn.
"Don't move dirtbag!" He shouted and showed me the Police Academy.
I sighed and let Quinn show me his movie choice.
"Once upon a dream.." He grinned and hugged the Sleeping Beauty.
I watched behind me and saw disappointed Frank.
"Did you bring what I told you to?" I asked the others.
"Oh sure." Quinn said and took one more movie behind his back and grinned to Frank.
Franks head rose and there was the child-like shine in his eyes when he looked at the object in Quinns hand. Then he looked at me and jumped in my lap and squeezed me so tight I almost couldn't breathe.
"Hello, I brought the movie, where's my hug?" Quinn said frustrated and got attacked by Frank. Quinn smiled on the floor Frank on top of him and said: "I think I'm in heaven.."
When they got up, me and Frank went to the kitchen to make popcorn and take the sodas, chips and dips.
"How did you know it's my favorite?" Frank said so quiet I almost didn't hear.
"I just guessed.. 'Cause on Halloween is your birth day.. And I just couldn't get any else movie in my head.." I answered.
"Thank you." Frank said, kissed my cheek and left me blushing alone in the kitchen.

Franks POV.

The evening was awesome! We watched the movies and shouted lines at the screen. We watched first Police Academy, then Star Wars, then Sleeping Beauty and after Bert got Quinn in bed, Halloween.
I cracked all the time when watching the police academy. I hadn't never seen it before and Jephas eyes almost popped out of his head, when I told him so. He shouted almost every line with the actors and we all laughed our stomaches sore when he started imitating Larvell Jones.
When we watched Star Wars, Bert and I stood up on the sofa and started battling with spoons. Everyone looked at each other and said: "I am your father." and then burst out laughing.
I just loved being with them.
When it was time for Sleeping Beauty, Quinn buried himself deep in Berts lap and they sang every song together snuggling on the sofa. After the happy ending, Quinn was snorting slightly on the sofa, so Bert took him in his arms and carried him upstairs to sleep.
When he got back down I was like jumping in Gerards lap, 'cause finally we could start watching my favorite. Yes, you read right. I sat in Gerards lap. Mostly, 'cause we were forced to sit on the smaller sofa, and we didn't fit there sitting side by side. The bigger sofa was full of Bert and Jepha. And that means, it's pretty full.
I tensed all the movie pouncing in Gerards lap and Jepha fell asleep between Berts legs. Bert laid Jephas head carefully on the sofa, covered him with a blanket and sneaked upstairs in bed with snorting Quinn.
I snuggled close to Gerard and whispered:
"I don't wanna move."
Gerard laughed. "I think it would be nicer in my bed."
I blushed at the idea and yawned in his chest saying: "I still don't wanna move."
He smiled and stroked my hair.
"What if I carry you there, my sleeping beauty?"