I Know You

I love you

Franks POV.

My eyes flew open. I nodded slowly and then rose slowly off the sofa. I felt like a teddy bear.. or a.. a fucking princess! But it didn't matter, as long as I was Gerards princess. I thought the stairs would be a problem for Gerard to carry me, but he walked them up like nothing!
He put me down on his bed and put the covers on me. Then he was leaving, I guess, to sleep in Mikeys room or something. But I took his hand before he got too far and he turned to me.
"Frank? Do you need something?" he asked.
"You." I said tiredly and he knelt down beside the bed and stroked my hair.
"C'mon, I wont bite. Or maybe a little, but not too hard." I said and moved the covers to let him in.
"Are you sure?" he asked wondering if it's really okay.
"Are you gonna come here on your own or do I have to get up and force you in the bed?"
He smiled and jumped in next to me.
I cuddled closer to him and yawned against his shirt. He continued stroking my hair. "I think you're beautiful.." he whispered. I smiled against him and sniffed his neck.
I started tripping away and fell asleep there in his arms.
"I love you" I muttered half asleep in his neck.

Gerards POV.

"I love you." he muttered.
Did he really say it? Did he mean it? Was it just a dream?
But even when I wondered, was it even meant for me, I smiled and whispered: "I love you too, Frankie.."
He was already sleeping and I fell asleep just a moment after.