I Know You

"WOW! Spiderman!"

Gerards POV.

When I was soaped, Frank moved me under the water and washed the soap off. He came up to face me and grinned. Then he pinned me to the wall again and attacked my mouth with his own. We kissed passionately until Frank thrust our hips together and I felt his semi-hard cock against mine. I released a low moan and he grinned satisfied.
"Fr-Fankie.. Fran-Frankie pl-please.." I stuttered in erotic pain.
He grabbed my dick and asked: "Hmm? Frankie what?"
"P-please!" I cried.
"Say it." He whispered to my ear sending shivers through my body.
"Oh for fucks sakes! Frankie, get me off!" I yelled.
Frank sarted slowly stroking me and I groaned in frustration. And slowly he sped up and I started moaning in both, satisfaction and frustarion.
"Oh.. oh Frank! Harder! Faster!" I shouted through the hot steam massaging our naked bodies.
I was getting close to it.
"Frankie oh! Oh! God.. It's so close!"
He pulls my neck down to meet his lips and when our tongues meet, he strokes the last time and sucks my moans in his mouth within my tongue.
I tried to grab something on the wall, but found nothing.
Frank continued kissing me and washed his hand out of my cum and then moved me with his mouth so that he could get the shampoo. Then he finally let me go and shampooed my hair.
We stood there saying nothing and Frank washing my hair.
I desided it was his turn now.

Franks POV.
He grabbed my dick.
I froze.

My hands froze in Gerards head and I watched him in the eyes, then where his hand was, then back in the eyes.
I tried to stutter something about.. something, but it was just vague stuttering.
His smile turned into a devilish grin and he started painfully slow stroking. I guess I just got back what I had done to him..
I tried to concentrate on washing his hair but here and there a moan escaped my mouth.
Gerard got on his knees and I still washed his hair. He carefully licked my hard member and then took the tip in his mouth rolling tongue around it. I was in heaven and took it out on his shampooed hair. I was howling like a lunatic when I was fully inside his hot and wet mouth. My tong hanged out of my mouth and my eyes rolled on the back of my head.
"Oh god, Gee.. Gee.. Oh.. my.. Gee.."
He was so good with his tongue. Like a tongue-god or something.
OH YES! Totally a god, yes..
"OOWW! Gee, Gee, Gee-baby, oh GOD! I'm.. I'm coming!" I shouted and came in his mouth. He swallowed it all and came up smiling. He gave me a tender kiss and bowed down a little. I just stood there speechles.
"Frank?" he asked quietly.
"Uhm.. huh?" I waked from my trance.
"I'd like this shampoo out of my head, if it's okay?"
"Oh sure.. yeah.."
I pushed him under the water and massaged the stuff of off his head.
When I was done he smiled and kissed me tenderly again.
We got out and he took a towel and threw me another.
He tied the towel on his waist and walked to his room, which I also did.
When I got to the room, I was pinned to the wall before I could even close the door.
I found a leg in my crotch and soft lips in my neck. There were also two beautifully pale hands keeping mine on the wall.
I shut my eyes and enjoyed the moment.
The kissing stopped, the leg was gone and my hands were released.
I groaned in frustration and opened my eyes.
Gerard was sitting on his bed leaning his hands back.
"Would you like to help me with dressing?" he asked.
"It'd rather help you with undressing, but I guess I could.." I answered randomly.
I went to his wardrobe and looked for underwear.
"WOW! Spiderman!" I shouted.