I Know You

Red and Green

Gerard's POV.

I looked the object in Franks hand with widened eyes.
"Ehm... Um.. I.. uh.." I stuttered. He burst out laughing.
"They're cute.. Aaawww, our little Gee in Spiderman-boxers!"
I was probably even more red than a tomato. Can you even be that red?
"Well, um.. Quinn.. I mean.. Quinn bought them to me.." I explained.
"Wow, not sleeping beauty?" He teased.
"Actually he was looking for Snow white, but couldn't find it in boys underwear.." I said blushing.
"Snow white?" he asked.
"Yeah.. he thinks I look like Snow white.." I said and turned my head to hide my big, red tomato-face.
"Mm..." he said and looked at me. "You actually do."
"What?" I asked stunned and turned my head to look at him.
"Thiihii.. you do!" Frank giggled.
"I do not.." I mumbled and got hit in the head with my Spiderman-underwear.
"Put them on." Frank said digging my closet for more clothing.

When I finally got on red jeans which I didn't even know I had and a Ramones -shirt. He looked satisfied and went to the bathroom to get his own clothes.
I was waiting for him besides the door and when he came out he jumped from surprise and collapsed on me.
"Oww.. Well, I'm glad it was a soft landing.. for me." he said.
"But not for me.." I whined.
"Sowwy Gee.. Fwankie's weally sowwiee!" He said with puppy dog -eyes.
I couldn't do anything else than laugh and hug him.
"Good I didn't make pancakes, huh?"
"What do you mean?"
"They would be cold by now.."
"Oh yeah.. Breakfast!"
Frank ran downstairs and jumped in kitchen. When I got there, he was sitting on the table eating his salad and talking with Bert food in his mouth.
"Frank, don't you have any manners?" I asked teasingly.
He swallowed and grinned showing me his tong.
I put a hand on my mouth to make an upset effect.
When Bert noticed me and my redness, he almost choked in his coffee.
"It was Frank." I explained simply.
"Frank did wha - WOW!" Quinn said when his head peeked in kitchen.
"Thank you, Frank!" He said and whistled.

Frank's POV.

"I knew you'd like them.." I said to Quinn. He came and kissed me, then sat on the table with me.
"I've got those in green." I said calmly and continuing my salad. Now was Gerard's turn to choke in his coffee. When he calmed down, he drank his coffee blushing while Quinn and I giggled together on the table.

"I should probably go home, I bet mom's going crazy out of worry.." I said after I was finished eating and rolled my eyes.
"But please let me know, if you're doing something and my company would do." I said, smiled and headed to the hall. When I was putting my shoes on, Gerard jumped in the hall beside me.
"Hey." he said.
"Um.. hey?" I said standing up.
"Um.. We-We're probably going to the beach tonight. It's pretty cold at night, so you might wanna take some extra clothing with you.. I'll come for you, 'kay?"
"Okay.. around ..?"
"Hu.. Oh yeah, um.. say about.. around seven o'clock?"
"Fine with me." I said and smiled opening the door to leave.
"Frank?"
"What?" I asked turning to Gerard, but got no answer. But what I got, was a hand pulling me to his arms and then a quick, but still deep kiss.
He's pretty good for making it both.. Quick and deep.
'Those were maybe the most longest two seconds in my life.' I thought when I walked over to my house.
I touched my lips and grinned. Then I jumped to the door like a happy little kid. Well, I guess that's what I was.
I turned the key in the lock, opened the door, stepped inside and sighed.
Then I heard steps coming closer. I started calmly taking shoes off when I heard a shout.
"Frank?"
"Yes mom?"
"Did you have fun?" She asked when she got downstairs and hugged me.
"Yes."
"Oh come on, don't be like that! Tell me something!" Mom said and I sighed.
"I'm not in the mood now.. Can I just go and unpack my things?"
"There's no hurry with them. Let's go in kitchen to talk! I made cookies."
That's no fair! She knows I love cookies, and never could refuse for any.
"Mom, that's called cheating."
"What? What did I do?" she asked so innocently and grinned.
I tried to turn away, but the cookie-smell conquering my nose was enough to get me in the kitchen.
"Okay, you do the questions, I answer. You know I'm not the bubbling type."
"Okay, if that's all I get out of you.." mom sighed.
And then it started.
"Who were you with?"
"Gerard and his classmates Bert and Quinn, who are dating and then Jepha is the same age, but not on the same class."
"Okay. What did you do?"
"We played spin the bottle on the first night and the other we watched movies. No alcohol for me, I promise!"
"Did the others drink?"
"Not much."
"Good. You doing something tonight?"
"We're probably going to the beach.. Gerard'll come take me around seven."
"Not coming home tonight either?"
"I think not.."
"Okay."
"Can I go now?"
"Yeah.. Where did you get that shirt from?"
I blushed. I didn't remember I still had Gerard's shirt on.
"Oh.. um.. My shirt got wet with one of the tasks and I just didn't remember to change it."
I told her.. the truth. 'Cause I hate lying to her. Well actually it was because she knows when I lie.
She finally let me go to my room and I laid down on my bed thinking.
I thought.
Then I took my pink notebook and started a new chapter.

'Shower.'