I Know You

Earth calling Gerard Way

Franks POV.

"Oowww, Frankie where did you learn that?"
I grinned at him and continued to rub my thigh in his crotch. He moaned satisfactionly and squeezed me between his legs.
I felt him rock hard against my thigh so I stopped and crawled back to my box. He stayed there on the floor amazed and finally rolled over to look at me.
"Frank." He said.
"What is it Gerard?" I said like nothing had happened.
"You're such a tease!"
"Oh honey, work first! You gotta earn it!"
"But.. it.. it hurts! I'm so hard it hurts!" He whined.
"Then you better start now, cause the faster you finish, the more we have time before the evening."
His eyes widened and he said nothing more. He was running from the box to my closet and closet to box. He was done before I got even one shelf full of books. I still wanted to tease him, so I just continued to put the books in the shelf. He looked me like a mad lunatic. It was pretty scary, but I was like I didn't notice.
Slowly he started nearing me from behind. I could hear his knees trail on the floor. He rapped his limbs around me and started heatedly kissing my neck.
"Frank?" he asked between kisses and bites.
"Unh.. mm.. wh-what?"
"I thought you were joking about the green pants." he mumbled in my neck. It tickled.
"I never lie."
"That was a lie."
"But this isn't." I turned around, rapped my limbs around him and kissed him. Our lips met and my lip ring hit his teeth. He was sucking it, and my lip with it.
His lips parted a little and my tong found its way in his wet and welcoming mouth. We were sharing our saliva and enjoying tongues rub together.
I was on top.
But not long..

Gerards POV.

I rolled on top of Frank, never breaking our mouth contact. His hands were discovering my stomach and back under my shirt.
I caressed his stomach a moment before moving lower.
He gasped and broke our kiss when my hand found its way into his boxers.

I stroked him slowly, which was pretty hard cause his jeans were so fuckin' tight! He was getting hard and still looking me a little shocked.
He was starting to pant when I removed my hand from his pant and put it to his hip to remove his shirt. His hands gave way easily and I pulled the shirt off. When the short sleeve was off of him, he placed his hands on my chest and pushed me on my back so he was on top now.
I wanted this to get deeper, so I didn't fight for dominance anymore.
My hands were beside my head, where Frank had pinned them. When he was sure he had won he released my hands and crawled between my legs giving me an evil grin.
He softly rubbed my crotch for a moment, then came back up to kiss me and on the same undid my belt. After two long kisses he went back to my crotch and pulled my pants off.
My woody stood there in my Spiderman -boxers and Frank stroked it trhough them. I started whimpering and panting and then howling in disappointment when Frank stopped to pull my shirt off.
"We don't want it to get messy, do we?"
Those were the first words for 10 minutes.
After the sentence he smierked and pulled my spidermans away. He looked through the scene on his floor and I turned my head blushing. He turned my head with his hand to look him in the eyes and the other he placed on my painly hard cock. He gave me a quick peck on the cheek and nipped my bottom lip. He sure as hell wasn't conserned about his mother sitting in the kitchen just below him..
OH GOD! I hit my head on the floor.

Franks POV.

Gerard was gazing off so I helped him back to earth with my mouth. He was struggling in ecstasy when I caressed him with my tongue and my lip ring ran cold through his full length, which really wasn't that easy, cause.. I mean.. He is pretty big..
I heard cute little whimpers and looked up to catch his eyes, but his eyes were closed, he was blushing and he was ripping the carpet.
I continued sucking and licking him until he whispered my name:
"Fr-Frank.. Oh.. I-I.. I'm coming!"
And he did. He came in my mouth trying to hold screams back repeating my name in a whisper. I didn't swallow it yet, I crawled closer to his face and kissed him, making him taste himself. We moved the cum and our salivas in our mouths as long as we possibly could without breathing. When we parted, we swallowed at the same time. We smiled and I got off of him so he could get his pants.

When he got the jeans on, his pocket started ringing 'Frankly, Mr. Shankly' by The Smiths.
"Yeah?" He asked.
...
"Okay.. So you come over or do we just come straight there?"
...
"Oh come on! There's no sense!"
...
"Jeez.. Okay then.. I hate you."
...
"I know you do, byebye, honey!"
...
"Yeah, I'll tell him when I see him."
...
"Why do you think so?"
...
"Okay, byebyee!"

"It was Quinn.. Pack your things and we'll go over to his place.. He wants us to go there, when there's totally no sense! He lives like in totally different direction that where the beach is!"
He was walking anxiously around while he talked and when he grabbed his chin and turned his head over to a kiss.
I went to pack some warm clothes, took a towel from the bathroom and checked did I have my phone, wallet and keys with me while he just stood there in the center of the room smiling like a maniac.
"Hello! Earth calling Gerard Way, you still alive?" I asked and waved my hand in front of his eyes.
"I'm better than ever!" He squeeked all at once and jumped out of my room keeping the door open for me.