I Know You

Some cookies

Frank's POV.

We got in Gerard's car. (Not fair, why don't I have a car?!) And he drove us to another fancy paradise in the other side of the town. We stopped in front of a huge house, even bigger than Gerards! There were blue flowers everywhere! And blue curtains in every window! Except one with pink curtains. I watched the house jaw dropped and Gerard got up from the car laughing at me.
"C'mon angel, let's get inside."
"Angel? What part of me is an angel?" I asked and smirked.
"Oh yeah, I already forgot what a bad boy you are!"
"Should I remind you of it?" I said and pressed myself to his back.
"Quinn's watching.." He said and pointed to the pink-curtained window where I could see Quinn grinning, Jephas head swinging behind him.

I got in and welcomed even more blue in my sences. It even smelled like blue! I followed Gerard upstairs watching shocked all of the blueness. Until we got to the pink-curtained room. That's when I got the real shock!
"Oh - my - god !" I whispered between deep breathes.
Everything was pink orsome other shade of red, except for the posters on the walls and the three - ehm - ..two guys sitting on the bed.
"Welcome to my world." Quinn said jumping off the bed in his pink skirt and nothing else. Or I hope at least underwear.. But no shirt.

Gerards POV.

I walked in and got hugged by half-naked Quinn.
"Are you gonna come like that to the beach or what?" I asked.
"Hell yeah, I will!" He shouted, grinned and pushed me on the bed, then attacking Frank with his arms.
Frank was still standing amazed in the doorway. He only woke up from it when Quinn slapped his ass and pushed him towards the bed.
He stumbled towards me and sat in my lap. Everyone awwed.
"You darlings wait there and I'll get you some cookies before we leave." Quinn said playing the lovey-dovey housewife -role he always did when he got quests.
"Now we're never gonna leave." I sighed.
Frank was just staring around the room mouth open in my lap. Head turned to left, head turned to right. It was cute. I watched his movements until Quinn got back up.
He placed the cookie-plate on the bed and tried to sit down, but I pushed him up an told him to pack. Bert had already thrusted half of the plate to his mouth and Jepha was pulling the plate away from Bert when I turned back to them. Frank took two cookies as quick as possible from the wanted plate. He smiled to me and did an 'aaa' -noise for me to open my mouth, which I did. He put the cookie between my teeth and then started munching his own. I ate the cookies and shook Franks silky hair.
Bert and Jepha continued their battle of the cookies and Quinn packed mumbling something I couldn't hear. Frank was looking around the room again, this time he was walking around and touching things.
Until he shouted "OH MY GOD! QUINN!"