I Know You

Raspberry-train

Franks POV.

"Honey it's time to wake up. Breakfast's ready."

"Mm.. Not yet mommy.." I muttered and turned my face to the pillow.
"Oh c'mon Frankie-baby, don't you want some waffles?"
"Mmnoo.."
"You do!"
"It's vacation for fucks sakes!"
"Yes, but we have a lot to do today."
"Let me sleep."
"Come on, princess!"
"Noo, I don't wanna!"
I felt someone slowly roll me away from the pillow. I didn't open my eyes, cause I still insisted sleeping. Soon I felt familiar lips on mine. Those lips kissed me and nibbled my bottom lip between them.
"Mm.. Do I have to?"
"If you don't want Bert to eat your waffles, then yes."
"Mm.. Can you bring 'em here?"
"Will you promise to wake up?"
"If you kiss the princess again and feed him."
I heard nothing but I knew he smiled. He kissed me softly and then moved out to get my waffles.

"Open the tunnel, here comes a little creamy raspberry-train!" Gerard said as he led the waffle in my mouth. I munched it smiling at the way he fed me like a kid. He really enjoyed it, I could see! Cause there was the sparkle in his eyes every time he took a peace of the food and started wheedling me to open my mouth.
After we.. I mean.. I had ate, we swam awhile. It was increbible! I haven't swam like.. in years! Except for the one time in school, when the jocks tried to drown me. And from that, I never went to gym if we we're gonna swim. I was surprised by how well I still could swim. At first Gerard just stood there awkwardly whining it's cold. But I dived under the water, grabbed his foot and pulled him down. When he got back to the surface, I bursted out laughing at his funny, shocked face. I could almost here the 'click' in his head and he started chasing me. The water was so low that he could still run, but I had to swim. He got me and I just giggled in his arms.
"Got ya!"
I giggled.
"Now, you bad boy, are gonna get what you deserve." he said and his hands found their place on my ass. I had rapped my limbs around him awhile ago.
My giggles started disappearing when his face got closer and turned a little. Giggling shut down totally when his lips covered mine in a heated kiss where our both eyes were closed and hands discovering each others backs.

When we had made out in the water for pretty long, Gerard threw his head back to catch breath. When his breathing came normal, he went all shy and blushed mumbling something I didn't hear.
"What?"
"Um.. Frank would you date me?"

Gerard's POV.

I watched blushing as two widened eyes stared at me.
Then I watched as the widened eyes, and a whole face with it, started nodding furiously.
Then I watched as soft lips neared mine.
Then I didn't watch anymore.

"So when do you pick me up?" Frank asked when we were sitting on the pier drying up.
I blushed.
"Um.. How about.. around eight?"
"That's good."
Then we leaned closer for a soft kiss. A smile plastered on Franks face.
"Soo, are we gonna do something before the evening or are we just gonna go home and think nothing but the date?" He asked.
A date? Well.. It was, but..
"Oh, um, yeah. I don't know. What do you wanna do?"
"Well, I know what I'd want to do, but I think we should save that for later.." He said while pushing me down to lay on the pier. Then he nibbled my bottom lip hungrily and.. stood up.
What? Why did he stand up?
He walked off above my head so I could see inside of his towel, between his legs.
I'm pretty sure my face was like tomato now. He wasn't wearing his trunks!
And when he walked towards the camp happily, I saw he had them in his hands.

Later on, when everybody had dressed up and were thinking of what to do.
"We're going bowling!" Frank shouted.