I Know You

Good morning sunshine

Gerard's POV.

I woke up in hot air tickling my ear. I turned my head a little to see Franks head leaning on my shoulder, breathing in my neck. I didn't wanna wake him up, so I didn't make any move, not even to stroke or kiss him, when I totally desired to do so.
I tried to remember yesterdays events, and words started filling my mind.
Davey.
Who's Davey?
Frank's boyfriend.
Ex-boyfriend.
"...will take him from you"
"I love you too"

I smiled to myself, obviously because of those four little words, that had so big meaning to me. To anyone.
Then I remembered some more.
Slowly Frank got off from the wall and put the movie on, throwing the snacks on the bed. He was about to sit on the edge of it, but I pulled him to my lap. Davey gave us jealous stares all through the movie, but I just smiled, feeding the chips and skittles to Frank.
After the movie Davey couldn't bear us anymore and called his father to pick up him and his little sisters.
As the door closed, I grabbed Frank and carried him upstairs to his room and attacked him with my tickling fingers and kissing mouth. He just giggled under me and we spent the rest of the evening giggling and eating skittles from each others mouths.

Aaww, I just love the boy.
"I love you." came silent words from my mouth.
I didn't realize I had said it until Frank shifted his position on my chest.
"I love you too." He muttered sleepily.
"Sorry, did I wake you?" I asked stroking Franks hair.
"Well, yeah?" He said fake-annoyed.
As an answer we both smiled and laid together in silence for a moment.
"Well good morning sunshine." Frank muttered.
I giggled.
"G'morning princess." I replied.
"Mm.. Care to wake up the princess?" Frank asked, still muttering.
I slowly attached our lips and sucked on his lip-ring before asking for entry by brushing my tongue on his bottom lip.
He willingly took my tongue inside his warm mouth and let his own tongue roll with mine, till we were both out of breath.
He didn't make a move to get off of me, so I had to make sure he wasn't sleeping again.
"Frank? Are you awake?"
"Sure I am." He mumbled in my chest.
Shivers ran trough my spine as Franks wet lips moved on my bare chest.

As we got out of bed (about an hour later) Frank was in shower and I decided I'd make a call.
It rang.
And it rang twice.
Then almost another time.
"What is it babe?" a croaky morning-voice answered in the other end of the line.
"I need some tight asshole right now, come here and we'll fuck our brains out." I replied.
"Oh great, I'll be there in five. Now what is it?" A little less croakier morning-voice said.
"Jealous ex-boyfriend in town." I told him, now serious.
"Jeez.. isn't two times enough for Sonny? God, that boy has SOME nerve.. - " said now not at all croaky voice.
"No, no, no. It's not my ex this time."
"Oohh.. So Frankie's got a hot ex. How hot? From one to ten?"
"Eight - no! Quinn, take it seriously!"
"I do take it seriously! So, tell me about him."
"Quinn! And why did you think he's hot?"
"You wouldn't worry if he wasn't."
"Mm, yeah that's true.. But seriously! Oh shit, Frank's coming from shower. See me at the mall? At.. two?"
"Sure, I actually need a new nail polish."