I Know You

I'm afraid.

Gerard's POV.

"Okay. So what should we do?" Frank said eagerly.
Mikey just looked down on his lap and was probably blushing.
"We.. We could.. watch a movie?" I tried.
"YEAH! Mikey is that okay?" Frank shouted even more eager.
"Ye-yeah.." Mikey said.
"Okay, then Gee go get a movie! And bring me skittles!" Frank commanded me.
I looked him in disbelief and blinked my eyes.
"Gee?" he asked.
"I'm going, I'm going.." I said moving away from the table.

I got in my car and just sat there a moment thinking about it.
Frank threw me out. Well.. Put me out alone picking a movie! He's totally the chick in this relationship!

When I got back, I got five old, terrible high school -movies and Frank looked me in disgust when I showed them.
"What are you, a chick?" he asked.
I laughed about the irony of his sentence and my thoughts in the car.
"No. You are." I said.
He gave me a death glare as he rolled his hips in the living room while I drooled after.
Mikey walked quietly after us.
Then he sat on the sofa between me and Frank.
We watched movies all night (which means four of five awful movies) until Mikey fell asleep against Franks shoulder.
It had gone well. Mikey and Frank had been talking and laughing together for already three films.
I actually got pretty jealous. I turned Franks head to see if he was asleep too, which he was. Now I'd have to carry them both upstairs.
I started on Mikey and carried him up to his bed, then came back down to get Frankie. But he was awake when I got to the living room.
Sleepily, muttering something, the pulled me closer and then wrapped his hands around my neck and just hang there, breathing hot to my chest.
He muttered something very sleepy to my chest.
"What? Frank, that tickles."
I felt him smirking to my chest and I gulped.
"Noo.. Frankie, no. You'll wake Mikey! No!"
"No. You'll wake him."
Then it started, the brutal tickling.

Frank's POV.

I love tickling him. The way he slips those breathless little giggles from his lips and how he gasps every time I slow down a little, and the way he struggles under me. The way his toes curl and his feet kicks the air behind my back. The way he pleads me to stop with his glossy eyes and laugh-filled, broken words.
At last I was satisfied and Gerard got to breath. I sat on him, listening his breathing steadying.
Then I put my hands on his chest and laid my head in them.
"Gerard." I said.
"Yes?" he said, stroking my hair.
"I.. Do - Do you love me?"
He stopped stroking my head, raised his head a little and gave me a confused look.
"Do you?" I asked worried.
"What? Frank of course I do!"
"Do you really?"
He gave a low sigh and waited a moment before speaking again.
"Frank. I love you. No.. Actually I don't. Cause there are no words to describe my feelings towards you. But it definitely is closer to love than to anything else."
"Really?" I whispered.
"Frank, what's going on?"
"I.. I um.. Just.." I stuttered.
"Frankie, I'm right here.. Tell me what's wrong." He said encouraging.
"I.. I'm afraid." I whispered, burying my head in my hands.
"Afraid of what?" he asked calmly.
"I.. uh. Promise not to be mad or laugh at this or leave me or something."
"I promise." He said truthfully, still stroking my hair.
"I.. You know.. how everyone I've ever been with.. have always left me. Except Davey.. But he cheated on me.. sober." I was already close to tears.
"Oh, baby.. Nothing, not even alcohol, justifies to cheating. Especially someone like you." Gee said and hugged me tight.
"And.. No-one has ever.. ever said to me.. that.. sniff that they loved me. Except you.. And.. sob and Davey when he was drunk." I cried in Gee's chest, gripping his shirt.
"Shush shush, baby.. Don't cry." He said and stroked my back while I cried in his chest.
When I calmed down a little, I continued:
"And.. sniff I.. I don't want to.. sob be cheated.. or.. Or sniff left alone. Please, Gee.. I-I love you sob don-don't ever leave me. sniff" I was crying again, gripping on Gerard's shirt and burying my head in his chest.
Then I felt his hand take my jaw and raise it so he could see my glossy, puffy, red eyes and trembling lips. And so I could see his glossy eyes and one little tear making a wet, silvery line on his cheek.
"Oh, baby.." he whispered as he lifted my jaw to the same face level as him, scanned my wet face over, and pushed his soft lips to mine.
And I closed my eyes.
And I enjoyed the moment, the sweet taste of his lips, and the smooth feeling they gave me.