I Know You

Cry-sex

Gerard's POV.

I was taken aback by Franks questions and concern.
The soft, smooth, perfect kiss turned to Frank's miserable need of love and closeness. Slowly he started sniffing again and I could see tears forming between his lids. I didn't wanna push it, and I knew he needed love now more than ever, so I stayed quiet and kept going with our wet make-out session, from both tears and sweat.
"I.. I.. Gerard" he sobbed as I pulled his shirt off.
"Unh..?" I replied moaning as I thrust our crotches together.
"Ugh.. I.. Gerard. F-Fuck me please." he said and moaned crying as I rolled my hips.
"Uunhh.. Ah.. I-I'll get - get the AHLLL-l-lube.." I stuttered as he grabbed my jeans by the waist-band and pulled us roughly together.
"No.. no lube." he breathed crying in my ear.
Then I started crying (yes, I was crying now too) and all other movement to look him in the eyes and ask:
"Are you sure?"
He put his hands on my shoulders and ran them down my arm, then nodded and said a quiet 'yes'.

Frank's POV.

I wanted to hide from him as he stared me concern evident in his eyes, actually in his whole face. I turned my face away, crying and sniffing silently.
Then I felt Gerard's gentle hand on my cheek, turning my head back up. He looked me in the eyes to make sure this is what I wanted. I saw his eyes water again and we both burst out crying. I stretched up to kiss him and to put my arm around his neck pulling him down.
We kissed desperately and I felt his hands wandering down my sides and along my back.
I tangled my other hand in his hair and moved the other down his stomach towards his pants, then slid it in them.
Gerard gasped and sobbed as I started rubbing his hardening member.
He detached himself from our kiss and ripped his shirt off.
He stayed up there, sitting on me and watching down.
I sniffed a few times and admired the view. His smooth, pale skin, pink nipples and the black line of hair leading in his pants.
I reached to touch.
And we didn't cry at all until it was the time.

"Are you sure?" He asked for the ninth time.
"Uh-huh." I said and nodded.
He took his fingers out, one at a time.
"A -" He almost asked again.
"Yes, Gerard." I said and put my hand on top of his.
He looked at me to be totally sure.
"Gerard, I'm ready." I said.
He sighed uneasy and took my hands, then put our both hands on my hips and slowly pushed the tip in.
I winced in pain and felt tears forming. I watched up at him and saw tears forming in his eyes too, then nodded to let him know he could go deeper.
He pushed few inches further and I winced letting tears roll down my cheeks. Gee was biting his bottom lip and holding back tears as he pushed in a little more.
When he finally was all in, we were both crying like water falls.
I reached for his shoulders and pulled myself up and clung to his back as hi pulled out and thrust in.
And it burned.
We cried and I whimpered and teared up Gerard's back.
I wasn't even sure if I was bleeding 'cause the pain was so awful.
But then he hit the spot.
And a low moan vibrated trough my body and escaped from my lips.
My sniffing and sobbing turned into moaning and whimpering as Gerard moved me up and down in his lap.
Gently he laid me down on the sofa and continued thrusting in me and getting horny moans out of my mouth. But I was still crying a little. And so was Gerard. His hand wondered towards my crotch and started stroking my cock in time with his thrusts.
"I.. uh.. Gee.. I.. I love yough." I whimpered.
"L-love you .. uh.. too. baby.." He cried in my ear.
"A-are you.. are near?" He asked
I nodded and moaned as he hit it pretty fucking hard.
"Ye-yeah."
"Then.. come with.. ugh.. me."
"O-okay.."
"One.." He thrust and stroked hard.
"Two.." He thrust and stroked hard again.
"Three" We came together.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ps. Now I'd really like some comments, 'cause last time I updated, I put there five, FIVE! chapters more, and I got only one comment..
It really made me feel bad..
And yeah, I'm an awful, selfish bitch who lives off comments.