I Know You

What do you wanna do?

About a week later..

Gerard's POV.

"Gerard?" Frank asked.
"Mhmm?" I replied, a pen in my mouth and another in my hand.
"What are you drawing?" he asked, turning around on my bed. He was now lay on his stomach and head in hands, staring intently at me. His legs were swinging as he hummed some random song.
"Hum." I answered, a pen still in my mouth.
"What?" Frank said and his eyebrow cocked adorably.
I spit the pen out of my mouth and repeated my answer, my eyes never leaving the sketchpad in my lap.
"You."
Frank's eyes lit up.
"Can I see?" He said and jumped up so that he was in a dog-like position, leaning a little over the bed. I could've imagined a little tail shaking in his butt. I smiled at the image and answered Frank.
"No."
"Why not?" He whined and pouted at me.
"'Cause it's not ready."
"Geee.." He whined and gave me a sad puppy dog -look.
"I said it's not ready." I said calmly.
"Fine then." He said and laid back on the bed, now on his back. His hand were crossed on his chest and he was pouting like a five year old.
I giggled a little but he didn't react to it.
He was like that for a good minute, then he started rolling over irritated. Then he crawled off the bed and sat before my feet.
I waited for a while for him to say or do something, but he didn't so I moved my sketchpad a little to see his face.
He looked me square in the eye and stayed silent.
"What?" I asked.
He put his head on between my knees and started to play with a loose-thread of my jeans.
"I'm bored." He muttered.
"I can see that." I said and then went back to my drawing.
He pulled the thread from my pants and rolled it in to a ball, then threw it away and sat still for a while.
Then I could feel his fingers spider-walk along my thigh, towards my crotch. Just the idea got me hardening.
"Fr-Frank?" I asked and gulped.
"Yes?" He replied, fingers never stopping the spider-walk.
He was teasing me and he knew it.
I heard a little giggle, so I suppose he saw me hardening.
I sighed and put the sketchpad away.
"Frank, do you know you're making my life extremely hard to live?"
"Yes, hun." he answered grinning widely.
I sighed again and bowed down to kiss him.
"So what do you wanna do?"
"This." He said and gripped my crotch.
I left a breathless gasp from my mouth.
"Okay." I said with a high pitched voice, 'cause Frank was still squeezing my crotch.

...

"So what do you wanna do now?" I asked as we lay in my bed, under the covers and I stroked Franks hair.
"Um.. I dunno.. Maybe this." He said as he smacked my face with a pillow.
After that, he laughed at my shocked face. As he rolled on the bed laughing, I struck.

"Oh, now it's so on, bitch!" He said as he covered from the shock.
I giggled and left my room running, grabbing my boxers and jeans on the way.
"You started it!" I yelled from the stairs as I pulled my jeans on.
Then I got a pillow on my face again, and soon we were both laying on the living room floor and I was stroking his hair again.
"You should cut your hair." I said.