I Know You

Bye-bye little Geerio

Gerard's POV.

"What? Why?" Frank asked horror in his eyes.
"It's gettin' pretty long.."
"U-huh..? Then what about your hair?" he said as an excuse.
"I know you love it." I said with a smirk.
"Mmh.. But what's wrong with my hair?"
"Nothing.. Come on, I'll show you." I said and stood up from the floor, giving Frank my hand.
Slowly he took my hand and I helped him up.
"Show me what?" He asked as I walked him upstairs to my room.
"Well, you know.. I was drawing earlier.. And.. um.. Well, it's here." I said and showed him my sketchpad.
"I.. I can look?" He asked and looked me with widened eyes.
"Of course, honey."
I sat on the edge of my bed and watched as he started flipping through the pages and stopped at times to look more closely, and when he stopped at one page, he blushed and I knew what picture he was watching. Which made me blush too.
As he got to the end of pictures, his eyes widened and he started turning the book and watched it critically.
I watched down at my fidgeting my hands and bit my bottom lip.
I heard him put the book on my table and take a few steps closer to me.
"Gerard.." He said.
"Y-yes?" I said, raising my head.
He smiled.
"You're a genius!" He said and jumped on my lap, knocking me down on the bed.
I clasped my hand behind his neck and pulled him down to a soft, innocent kiss.
Then he pulled away and sat on my stomach, receiving an 'oomph' from me. I realized I wasn't wearing a shirt just when Frank's fingers started running over my chest and he draw a heart on it and gave me a wide grin.
I smiled back.
"So when are we going?" He suddenly asked.
"Going? Going where?" I asked.
He sighed.
"Duh! To cut my hair! And dye it!"
I smirked and sat up so Frank was on my lap, looking me up in my eyes.
"As soon as I get a shirt on."

Frank's POV.

I threw Gerard with a hoodie and grabbed the sketchpad, then just jumped up and down.
"Honey I need a t-shirt." He said.
"Oh you need nothing, you could go with nothing on and you'd look like a god."
"Okay then.." He said and started to unbuckle his belt.
"NO!" I shouted and grabbed his belt-buckle so he couldn't undo it.
"I thought you wanted me to go there naked."
"No.." I said quietly.
He just smiled and ruffled my hair.

When we got to the mall, we hurried up the stairs until our floor.
There Gerard turned me around and walked me to this barber's shop named Rigu's. I repeated it in my head 'cause it sounded pretty fun to say.
Anyway, when we got inside, Gerard started calling for 'Riggie'.
My hoodie's sleeves were over my fingers and I hugged the sketchpad tight as Gerard's hands were still on my shoulders.
Soon we heard some steps and then we saw a pretty short (still taller than me, that fucker), (dyed-)blond man with a white, sleeveless t-shirt and tight, light-blue jeans.
When he saw Gerard, he threw his arms up and yelled "GEERIOO!", then hugged him.
Geerio? What the fuck is that? I don't like this.
Gerard saw my pout and pulled out of the embrace Riggie was keeping him in.
"Um.. This is Frank." He said and pulled me closer by my waist.
He looked up and down and then smiled.
"Pretty good catch." He said to Gerard.
I smirked.
"So who's hair do we do today?" He asked.
This guy was gonna cut my hair? Shit, I'm pretty scared.
"Uh.. Frank's." Gerard said.
"Then bye-bye little Geerio - he'll call you when we're done." Riggie said and pushed Gee out, giving him no time to protest.
"So, Frances, what shall we do to your lovely, strong hair?"
Frances? I hate this guy already!
But I just stood quietly and handed him the sketchbook, not bothering to even open the right page.
I saw him flipping through the pages and once eyeing me up and down, making me blush as I realized what page was that.
But when he reached the last pages, he shut the book.
"Brilliant!" He said and lead me in a chair.

--------------------------------------------------------
btw. Riggie is my own character. So don't you steal him >_>
Even though he is quite lovable.