I Know You

Happy b-day Quinn!

Gerard's POV.

I could have come just by looking at Frank moaning and writhing on the wall.
He moaned with every thrust I made.
I was going harder and deeper than ever, so I really, really hit the spot pretty hard.
I was moaning fucking loud too but I was so concentrated on Frank I didn't even notice that.
"Oh.. God.. Gee.. I.. I.. Pl.. Please.. Oh GOD.." Frank panted between my thrusts.
"Mmh?" I mumbled as a question.
then I hit the spot harder than ever and he threw his hands and head on the wall and moan-howled like a horny dog.
He just kept panting tongue hanging from the mouth as I thrust into him with full force and moaned his name.
I was quite tired of keeping him up and fucking him with all my might so I leaned forward on his chest and nuzzled my head in his neck.
"So.. good" I whispered in his ear.
As I kept on slamming into him and leaning on him, his dick was caught between us and our wet bodies rubbed as we moved to meet each others hips or ass.
Frank was ripping my back with his fingers and moaning in my ear, making me shudder.
Not much longer he couldn't take it anymore, but came on our chests.
I thrust in him one last time as his muscles tightened around me, caused by his earthquaking orgasm.

I slid out of him and Frank's feet slowly slid towards the floor and I just leaned on him as he wrapped his hands behind my back and nuzzled in my chest.
"Wow.." He said.
"Yeah.. Wow" I said smiling in his neck.

Later on we were drinking coffee and eating pop-tarts (Raspberries of course.) when my cell started to ring.
Quinn.
I wonder what he wants now..
"Gerard's online sex-office, how can I help you? May I offer you oral-, or anal-sex? Or maybe just a quick hand-job?" I asked with an annoying secretary-voice.
"Well, hun, I'd like the whole package, but now I have a question for you."
"Shoot."
"What time are you coming tomorrow?"
"Wha.. - huh - tomorrow?"
"You haven't forgot have you? It's the third time you forget my birthday. Gee I'm disappointed in you!"
Shit.
"Oh.. uh.. Of course I didn't forget. Um.. The hottie there over the table just.. distracted me.. you know?"
"Oh Frank? Mmm.. Yeah. I can't wait to see that ass tomorrow. So don't forget to bring him too! So what time will it be?"
"Uh.. At ten?"
"That's just brilliant, gives me and Bert a few hours to fuck before you guys come. Oh, no actually Jepha is coming at nine.. We'll just have to wake up earlier. See you tomorrow huns, tell Frankieboy my greetings and jump that ass for me, huh?"
"Oh sure I will."
"Kisses, huggies and all that shit, cya! Muah!"
When I finished the call Frank looked me kinda odd.
"Quinn." I explained.
"Ah. Okay."
I drank my coffee quick and then drank his too, then gripped his hand.
"Hey - wha..?"
"We gotta go now. You got any money?"
"Uh.. sure.. What is it?"
"We're going to the mall."
"Again?"
"Quinn's birthday is tomorrow. I didn't remember that and now we gotta go get him gifts. You have any ideas?"
He took it all in, then grinned mischievously.
"I do." He said and laughed like an evil genius. (Which he is, no mistake.)

The next day...

Quinn's POV.

WHAT THE HELL IS TAKING THEM SO LONG?!
I neeed my gifts now!
It's already three to ten! They're supposed to be here in THREE FUCKING MINUTES!! Why aren't they already here?
Oh yeah, now I know!
THEY'RE HAVING SEX!
Yes, that must be it.
I'm a genius.
A horny genius.
I looked over at Bert drinking coffee with Jepha.
With Jepha who came THREE FUCKING MINUTES LATE!
He didn't have any reason!
Or maybe he does. He was fucking some random guy in the alley before coming here and fucking me. Except that we didn't fuck.
But there's still time..
Oh the doorbell rang!
"I'll get it!" I yelled and ran to the door.
I opened it and jumped on the first person I saw. Or actually didn't even see, I just jumped straight out the door.
I had landed on a kissing mixture of Frank and Gerard.
Aaww so cute, they're kissing on my door.
Well now that I think about it, it's kinda turning me on that those two hotties were practically making out in front of my house.
Mm I'm gonna have wild sex with Bert in just that spot!
It's not too perverted is it? I don't think so.. do you?
Anyway, while I was day-dreaming I didn't realize that the mixture of two hot boys under me had started squirming and whining for me to get up.
So I did, after giving both boys long, wet kisses on the cheeks.
"So darlings, where are my gifts?" I asked smiling.
"What gifts?" Gee asked, but after seeing my face he took the bag behind his back, terrified.
"Aaww, thank you sweety!" I said and slapped his ass as he slid inside.
Then I turned to Frank with this stupid grin on my face.
He flashed me a stupid grin himself and then gave me a pretty big red box with this huge um.. decoration? on it.
I awwed and thanked him too, then led him inside.

I was jumping around my room shaking the bags and boxes I had gotten from my friends and relatives and two stalkers.
My parents had now sent me eleven gifts 'cause they feel bad for leaving me on my own again.
I don't mind, I have friends and Bert.
And they're really never home.. And when they are, they're just watching TV, sleeping or baking cookies for me.
Yes, now I actually had like thousands of cookies in the closets, even though Bert and Jepha had eaten a good three hundred already.
They seem to have this cookie-eating-race or something.. And Frank and Gerard are this annoying, but oh-so-cute couple that were feeding cookies to each other and eating them from the others mouth.
We're so gonna do that with Bert later.
Then the doorbell rang again and I flew to the door again, opened it and blindly jumped on the guy ahead of me.
"RIGGIIEEE!" I shrieked and snuggled into the guy now laying on my porch.
"Long time no see, huh hon?" said a familiar voice and a hand ruffled my hair.