I Know You

Gifts

Gerard's POV.

The idea was that we were having fun, eating, watching Quinn open his gifts and then prepare the party while Quinn was jumping around and giggling on his cell.
We were now at the part where we watched Quinn squirm on the floor and rip paper; yeah, he was opening the gifts.
First ones were the ones from his stalkers.
One was a rose and Romeo and Juliet -book.
It read 'With love, your Romeo' in the inner cover.
He just awwed and opened the other stalker's gift.
It was this pink dog's collar which had this, also pink, fur-trimming.
He looked at it for a second, then said it was great.
Frank just blinked next to me.
Then he leaned towards me and whispered to my ear:
"Doesn't he really care that he's being stalked?"
"Not really.. The other is some geek that was in our school two years ago, and the other is the school's football-team leader's little brother." I explained.
"Oh.." was all he said.
Quinn had moved to his parents gifts.
He got three ipod nanos, new plasma TV, a few new cellphones, two perfumes and lots of other expensive shit.
Plus lots and lots of money on his account.
Then he started squirming and clapping his hands and asking
"Who's first, who's first?"
I looked around the guys and then pushed my gift-bag towards Quinn.
"There ya go." I said with a calm voice and scrunched up my face when I heard Quinn's awful, high pitched shriek.
"God that boy can make some noise.." I muttered to Frank who giggled a little.
Quinn 'oohed' when he got the gift out of the bag.
It was this pink Misfits-hoodie he has been searching for ages.
They just came yesterday.
When he covered from the surprise he tackled and pinned me to the floor and kissed me wet and hard on the mouth.
"Thank you!" He said, then grinned at a shocked Frank.
Then he sat back and asked for the next present.
Frank just looked at him shocked, blinking once in a while.
Then he moved closer to me and took my hand.
Cute, he's making sure I'm his.

After Quinn had opened Jepha's gift (which was some Disney-movies Quinn didn't surprisingly already have) and kissed him too, then just made out with Bert 'cause he had already had his gift in the morning, he turned to Frank, who was now sat in my lap.
"I've been waiting for this." Quinn said and winked at Frank before taking the big red box he got from Frank.
Even I didn't now what it contains.
A knowing smirk spread all over Frank's face as Quinn opened the box.
"OH MY FUCKING GOD !" Quinn shouted and Frank giggled.

"THIS IS THE BEST GIFT EVER! FRANKIE I LOVE YOU!" Quinn screamed while he was suffocating Frank in the tightest hug of the human history.
I felt like laughing but in the other hand, that looked pretty dangerous.
"Quinn, he can't breath." I said.
"Oh.. Sorry.." He said and let go.
Frank gave a deep breath and then grinned.
Quinn lifted something up from the box.
"OH MY GOD!" Everyone shouted.
THEY WERE FUCKING PINK FUCKING WOMEN'S FUCKING UNDIES!
My eyes almost bulged out of my head and I turned to look at a grinning Frank in a shock.
Then we heard another "OH MY GOD!" from the door.
"I wanna try those on!" The voice continued.
We all turned to look at Riggie. He had been downstairs.. doing.. something.
Frank just laughed.
"And that's not all. There's blood-red and black ones too!" He said.
That's when my eyes totally flew on the wall.
Frank and Quinn just grinned when Quinn lifted the other undies from the box.
"And that's still not all." Quinn said and winked.
"Oh my god, Frank. What else? Did you buy him a vibrator?" Jepha asked.
"No, I didn't have the guts. Maybe next year. Or Christmas." Frank answered.
Quinn started lifting something from the box again.
Now it was a pink collar with a furry edging. I think it was a real dog-collar, 'cause there was a place for the leash too. And Frank had actually bought them that too.
So, I don't even wanna know.
"..my god" Riggie breathed out.
Quinn and Bert were grinning knowingly at each other.
"Did you read the card already?" Frank asked.
"Nope." Quinn answered.
"Then do."
Which Quinn did. His eyes widened to a size of a plate.
Then he threw the card in the box and attacked Frank's mouth with his own.
I gave him a moment, but when he was trying to force his tongue in Frank's mouth I ripped Frank free.
He looked pretty terrified and leaned in me.
"Okay, then let the fun begin! Quinn said and ran out to get twister.

We had played twister for three fucking hours!

At last, at six o'clock, people started flowing in, and Quinn kissed, hugged, or molested every one of them and in times he opened a few gifts.

Then a few hours later music started playing and the drinks were taken away from their hiding-places.
Quinn and Riggie were drunk pretty fast and having extremely fun together.
Quinn was wearing his collar and Riggie was wearing one of Quinn's skirts. Everyone thought they were girls, 'cause both had a white, sleeveless top and the other had a skirt, the other had too short shorts with a women's cut. Oh and both had shaved their legs.
Once I had found Frank stroking Quinn's silky smooth leg.
But I took him away to dance with me.
Which was a good thing, he really got down and dirty on the dance floor.
He pressed himself hard against me, which informed me of his slight erection in those tight, tight black pants. God, I love those pants.
His hands were on my hips, swaying them roughly from side to side in time with his own.
I looked down in his dark eyes, which hungrily gazed back at mine.
Slowly his hands started wandering towards my back-pockets, were they actually slid inside.
We never once broke the intimate gaze between us, not even when Frank, pretty roughly, grabbed my ass and I jumped.
Every minute he was pressing harder against me and I felt like moaning, but is just didn't fit the moment, so I swallowed every voice I was almost letting out.
My hands had been on Frank's hips, but I moved them up and put them around Franks neck.
Tenderly I massaged the nape of his neck with my fingers, like you'd do to a dog. That was Frank's sensitive spot.
I Played with the short hair in his neck and licked my lips hungrily.
He got the hint and leaned up to kiss me.
That's the only time our gaze broke, 'cause you can't kiss eyes open. At least nor properly.
We kissed with a passion. We kissed hungrily, lovingly, needingly, slowly and wet.
Lips brushed gently against others, tongues rolled sweetly together and saliva strolled from mouth to mouth and mixed with the other's.
When we broke apart to breathe, I leaned my head on his shoulder and whispered;
"I want you. I want you so bad"