I Know You

BUSTED!

Gerard's POV.

Once we reached the guestroom, Frank put a finger to his mouth as a sign to keep me quiet.
He still didn't let go of my hand when he put his ear on the door.
He listened for a second and smirked.
He moved his hand to the doorknob and the door flew open.
"BUSTED!" Frank shouted and grinned at the half-naked couple in the room.
They looked at Frank shocked and I poked my head to see them.
I almost dropped my eyes when I saw who they were.
JEPHA AND RIGGIE!
I thought they'd never have the guts to start it again.
I guess it was the alcohol..
But anyway, I was still hard and horny, so I pulled Frank's hand little and as he turned to look at me, I nudged my head towards the bulge in my pants.
He gave me the 'oh yeah'-look and turned to the blushing couple which had gotten some clothes on.
"This's our room this night, go to Quinn's parent's room or something, I'm horny!" Frank said hands on his hips.
It must've looked really intelligent, 'cause Frank was still holding my hand. But it worked.
They walked out of the room and Frank pulled me inside.
He locked the door in a second and pushed me against the door.
He jumped on me and attacked me everywhere.
I put my hands over his ass when he lifted his feet up around my waist and ground his hips to mine.
We made out a moment by the door but then Frank's fingers wandered to my neck and he pulled my hair (God, I love how he does it) and our lips made a loud smacking sound when we pulled apart and panted forehead against another.
"The bed?" Frank panted and I could only answer by nodding, still breathing heavily.
I felt Frank's feet slide down on the floor and then he grasped a hold of my shirt and dragged me to the bed.
He threw me on the bed and sat on me.
I smirked and watched him hungrily open the buttons of my shirt.
"Gee?"
"Yes, darling?"
"Do you always have to wear button-ups?" Frank asked and looked me in the eyes. His eyes were lust filled, which didn't quite match with his whining.
I smiled and answered.
"What's wrong with them?"
"It takes too long to take them off!" He said and ripped off the last button, along with my shirt.
I looked after the missing button, then looked at a grinning Frank weirdly.
"You're gonna sew that back, you know that, huh?" I said, acting angry, though I couldn't be angry with Frank, cause.. he's Frank.
"Yeah, yeah, later." He said and attacked my bare torso and grabbed me through my jeans.
The boy must be horny! You could think he hadn't gotten any in like.. three years!
I started working on our jeans and he ripped his shirt off.
Once I got the button of his pants popped open, I took a hold of his hips and rolled us over. Then I slid down his body and licked a wet trail from his navel to the elastic band of his boxers.
Then I took the zipper between my teeth and slowly pulled it down.
Frank was squirming and whining under me and making pitiful, horny voices.
I ripped of his jeans and stood up.
He ate me with his eyes as I slowly unbuttoned my own jeans and pulled the zipper down painfully slow and then pushing them just slightly down and swaying my hips from side to side to get them off the rest of the way down.
After I finally stepped out of the piece of clothing, Frank ripped me back on the bed and pinned me under him.
"You're such a tease, Gerard!" he groaned.
I just smirked.
Then he sat hard on my hard-on and started rocking his ass on my lap.
I moaned like a dying dog and reached for Franks neck to pull him down for a kiss.
"Th-the lube's.. probably.. under the mattress.." I panted between breaths after Frank had gotten us both out of the last pieces of clothing.
Frank smirked and bowed down to get it.
"You dirty, dirty Quinn." I heard him whisper to no-one especially.

After getting the lube, he sat back on me and spurted some of it on his hand.
Then he kissed me hard and pushed his tongue deep in my mouth.
I was sucking on his lip-ring when he wrapped his lube-cold hands around my length and started pumping slowly, spreading the lube.
I moaned in his mouth and bucked my hips up to meet his hands.
Then he stood up on his knees and positioned my dick to his entrance.
Then he sat down and his ass swallowed me all the way in.
I felt a moan run up my spine and shiver in my throat and explode from my mouth.
Frank was also making low moans and whines of pleasure.
Then he sat up again, almost off my dick and pushed back down harder than the first time.
I moaned so hard they could hear it in China.
If it was gonna continue this way, which I hope it does, no-one in this house will sleep tonight, if they don't pass out from all the drinking.

Soon Frank was riding me with all his might and I bucked my hips back against him and hold on to his hips as I felt the orgasm forming in the pit of my stomach.
"Oh.. Gee.. I.. I fucking.. love.. youh!" Frank yelled and screamed on top of the beautiful sentence as I hit his prostate.
"Yeah?" I asked teasingly and squeezed his hips hard enough to bruise.
"Oh don't ya.. tell.. me.. ya don't.. love.. me too." He said and rode me, if possible, even harder.
I just laughed and moaned.
"Fucking tell me you love me!" Frank shouted over his moans and groans.
"I.. uh.. love you!" I moaned and turned us over, 'cause Frank's leg were getting tired.
"I CAN'T HEAR YOUU!" he shouted.
(Why does that remind me of Spongebob Squarepants?)
"I FUCKING LOVE YOU FRANK IERO!" I screamed and came inside the hot paradise, better known as Frank's ass.
collapsed on Frank and his untouched, painly hard cock.
I just grazed the shaft and he came screaming my name.

After awhile of heavy breathing I felt Frank cuddling to my side and stroking my sweaty hair away from my face.
"That was hot." He stated, smiling.
"Yeah." I admitted.
"Smoking hot." Frank whispered.
A moment later I felt something hard against my thigh.
"Whatcha thinking Frankie?" I asked.
"You." He whispered and his hot breath tickled my ear.
Then I knew he was ready for another round.