I Know You

Sneaking in

Frank's POV.

I was sitting in the car with Gee.
I didn't like this one bit. I was only nice because of my mom and her ignorance.
Yeah, she didn't know I was with Davey. She didn't know Davey cheated on me. She didn't know why I cried or why I was so depressed.
She thought it was just some teenage-thing and that change of place would help it.
Which it did. I found Gee.
My train of thought stopped dead on the terminal station, home, when I felt something shake my thigh.
"Hey, you okay?" Gee said worriedly.
"Yeah" I said with a desperate attempt of a smile.

We were just gonna get me a few things from my room and then go to Gerard's.
I'd climb up the tree next to my window and get the stuff and then come back down where he'd be waiting for me.

So here we go..
Gee pushed me up by my ass and groped it, which made me almost release a loud yelp, but I shut my mouth just in time.
When I finally got up to my window, I slammed it open. Shit.
Then I shuffled in and fell down on the floor with a line of nice words like fuck, shit, motherfucker and son of a bitch, though the last is not a word.
After that I tried to be as quiet as I could but I banged my head to my bed when I fished my pants from under it.
Then the door of my room slammed open and I was placed my ass up in the air, digging under my bed. Nice.
I shuffled out of there and slowly turned around to see an angry mother, a boy trying to keep back from laughing, two little children and a grownup man blinking on my door.
"Uh.. hi?" I quietly said and Davey burst out laughing. I was furious.
"What are you doing here Frank?" mom asked.
"Uh.. I live here?"
"Then why couldn't you use the door?"
"I didn't want to be seen." I explained matter-oh-factly.
"And why's that?"
"What if I just didn't tell you?" I said and got up and walked towards the window.
"Where do you think you're going?" mom asked angrily.
"I'm telling Gee I got caught up."
You seriously should've seen the look on her face!
"GEE! I got caught!" I shouted at him.
"Well yeah, I heard your fucking banging down here, what the hell were you actually doing?" he asked.
"Oh fuck you!"
"But Frank, wasn't last night enough for awhile?" he replied with a smirk.
I just rolled my eyes.
"Come in already."
"Okay." he said and put his leg in the tree to start climbing up.
"You can use the door.." I said.
"Oh.. okay.."