I Know You

Wanna hear?

A few weeks later..
Davey's POV.

I was still kinda living with Frank and his mom.
Gerard was over all the time or we were at his place.
Yes, WE were.
Frank's mom had forced him to drag me around and I'm not complaining.
So I had kinda became friends with his friends.
I liked Jepha, he was sexy and made me laugh. Too bad he was taken.
And then there was Quinn. You just can't describe him with words..
And Bert. Well, we was funny, crazy and ate a lot of cookies.
Kinda like Frank..
But about Frank.
We were at Gerard's again. His brother was down here with us, but he himself wasn't. And neither was Frankie..
Jepha was dancing on the sofa to the awful song blaring from MTV and Bert was (surprise-surprise!) eating cookies, Mikey was just sitting next to him, slowly chewing on a cookie.
And Quinn was getting bored.
Then he seemed to get and idea and jumped up, then sneaked up the stairs and for the next part, I didn't see.
I arched an eyebrow and followed after.
I was half way up the stairs when I started hearing the moans.. Nice.
Quinn was standing behind Gerard's door, giggling and handling his mobile.
"Whacha doin'?" I asked and he jumped.
"Shhh! And don't scare me like that!" He shushed and said. Then he waved for me to come closer and showed me his cell.
It was on recording. He giggled and pushed it against the door.
"You're kinda perverted, you know that?" I whispered as he stuffed his mouth with his fist, trying to stifle the giggles.
He recorded it for a minute or so, then stormed down the stairs and just as he hit the downstairs, he let it go and collapsed on the floor, laughing his ass of.
I decided I should get down too, 'cause it could get pretty suspicious if I was found at Gerard's door, you know.. after that.

Quinn was playing the tape again and Jepha, Bert and him were giggling over him. Mikey was kind of terrified.

"You done that before?" I asked.
"Yup!" Quinn shrieked. "I've got all of Gee's boyfriends here, wanna hear? I like Matt the best.. he's got this hot growl and.."
"Okay I got it, yeah thanks. I don't actually mind that much, you can enjoy them yourself.."
But then it clicked.
AHAH !