I Know You

The Art Room

Gerard’s POV.

I’m glad I actually saw Frank, but then again… It hurt. It hurt to see him so bad. And to know it was kinda my fault. Or at least he thought so. Quinn told me he wouldn’t listen to him. Quinn said he needed a little more time so he could tell Frank what’s it all about. Or so I could. But I don’t really think I can tell him. It hurts too much to stand under his angry stare, I could barely stay put and not cry.

Then suddenly I felt Quinn tug at my arm and we were going again. I had no idea where we should be right now, so I just relayed on Quinn to get us there. But to my surprise we stopped. I looked at where we were and then at Quinn. I tried to say something but Quinn beat me at that.

“I’ve got an idea.” Quinn announced happily.

“Uh huh.” I mumbled, trying to get a clearer picture of our location.

“I’ve got the same biology class as Frankie, ‘cause I still haven’t passed it, you know, after two years of failing, couldn’t they just let me pass? Anyway, you know how every year Mr. Squirrel makes us do a project, soo I had this awesome idea of me and Frankie doing it together and me volunteering Frank to get some papers from the art room, where you’ll be all alone, ‘cause there’s no classes there then, and then you can make up and make out, yeah? Gerard, are you even listening to me?” Quinn rambled, ending it with an angry poke to my stomach.

“Uh.. Yeah?” I question-answered. Quinn ’hmphed’ desperately and continued.

“Anyway. Now we have history, so I can explain it to you again when Mrs. Hoe gets another call from his Mr. Mysterious.

“Oh.” I said and continued being dragged through the hallway and bumping into terrified freshmen.

-

So now that I knew what Quinn had been planning, I wasn’t going to my next class, but to the art room to wait for Frank. I really hope this will work, or otherwise Frank will be even angrier at me.

-

Frank’s POV.

“Fraaaankieeee! Wait!” I heard someone yell. As I turned, I saw that someone, who (Surprise, surprise!) was Quinn, running at me with a huge smile on his face.

“Hi!” He panted when he reached me.

“Hi.” I answered quietly. “Where’d you leave Bert?” I asked.

“Oh, Bertie’s got another class. But c’mon, we gotta get in! We have to have the best seats! “ Quinn said and pulled me after him.

“Well hello, Allman.” Said a balding man from behind the teacher’s desk.

“Hello Mr. Squirrel, nice to see you again.” Quinn said as he pulled me along the aisle between the desks. We ended up sitting at the back, which is fine by me.

Then I realised something. “Hey!” I blurted.

“What?” Quinn asked.

“Where’s Mikey? Doesn’t he have the same class?” I scanned the room quickly, unable to spot the boy.

“Oh, um. I think he has it in another classroom.”

“Oh.” I nodded. Then the class started.

“Good day, class. You shall be calling me Mr. Squirrel for the next few years of your time here. And as some of you know,” Mr. Squirrel looked at Quinn and some other boy I didn’t know. “I tend to put my students to work from the start. So you shall be doing a project with your partner. Get a pair and come sign up here. I’ll be giving you a subject later.”

Faster than you can say “oh”, Quinn had hauled me up and was now dragging me to the front of the room.

“Frankie is my partner!” Quinn shrieked at the teacher and smiled.

“So. Allman and …?” Mr. Squirrel muttered without raising his eyes from the paper.

“Iero.” I said. Surprisingly, he got it right.

“We could go get some paper from the art room. Since the never is enough here.” Quinn announced.

We?

“Good idea, Allman. Here are the keys. Come back soon.” Mr. Squirrel said.

Quinn skipped out of the room and I just went after.

We went two floors down and Quinn pulled me to a door that looked like a storage to me, but was apparently the arts room. Well, that’s what it said on the sign above the door.

“Is this seriously a classroom?” I asked from Quinn.

“Yup. This school doesn’t appreciate it’s artists, so they put them down here. This was actually a storage room before they took half the crap out and said ‘Go paint there you pussies’. The teacher has made probably hundreds of complaints but they never do anything. Anyway, Gee likes it here. He thinks it’s an inspiring environment or something like that.” Quinn babbled as he opened the door.

It was really dark. I didn’t see anything and just blindly stumbled after Quinn, as he was pulling me by my hand.

“Isn’t there a light here or something? A candle at least?” I whined when I bumped my hip on… something.

“I think there is a light, but I think it’s so much more fun this way. It’s like.. adventurous!” Quinn said and I could hear the grin on his face.

Suddenly he let go of my hand and I heard some shuffling, so I thought he found the papers. I was slowly getting used to the darkness and started seeing things. I looked around me and saw there was a really high ceiling and big roller blinds. There was crap all over the place, and a few big tables with different kind of chairs around them.
Then my hand was taken again, and we started walking. But we weren’t walking towards the door. We were going towards the supposed windows behind the blinds.
Then I heard the door open and light came flooding in. I saw Quinn there, with a massive pile of papers with him. He was grinning and waving.

“Have fun!” He squealed before disappearing behind the closing door.

I turned to my hand in panic, and examined the hand that was holding mine. It wasn’t Quinn’s hand. It was someone else’s that I know. My eyes followed up the hand. Attached to the hand was a body so familiar to me. I almost didn’t dare to lift my gaze up to his face, but I did anyway, just to be sure. When I did, a fire started inside of me. I dropped the hand angrily and wrapped mine around me tightly. With furrowed brows I gazed the floor and my shoes. And his shoes. I saw his hand reach for mine but he dropped it to his side.

“Frank…” Gerard whispered, and his voice was choked.

I chanced a quick look at him and saw his glassy eyes and brows furrowed in desperation. The look was so heart-breaking and beautiful, even though I wouldn’t let me think that way at the time. My eyes retreated to the floor.

“I… I’m sorry. So sorry. I never wanted to hurt you.” He whispered.

“But you did anyway!” I shouted, my hands forming fists. A few teardrops came up to my eyes, but I wasn’t sad. I was angry, I was mad.

“Would you just let me explain?” He asked, trying to search my eyes, but I turned my head away from him.

“I don’t want to hear anything you have to say.” I muttered from between my teeth and started for the door. A hand around my wrist stopped me. I turned around and shook the hand off me.

“What’s your problem? Why can’t you just leave me alone? Haven’t you done enough already?” I yelled and pushed him to a table. A look of pain flashed on his face but then it was back to serious.

“Frank, can’t you see I love you? I just want you to know how things really went. I can’t stand you hating for shit I haven’t done!” He shouted at me and I could see anger burning in his eyes too.

“If you love me, how could you even do anything like that? I fucking trusted you!” I shouted and smashed my fist to a table, a tear rolling down my cheek.

“That’s just it! I didn’t do it! You just can’t fucking listen! I love you! No one else!” He shouted.

“I fucking loved you too!” I shouted and pushed him again, now towards the wall. He stumbled a few meters back. “…I still do.” I whispered and hoped he didn’t hear. Another tear rolled down my cheek.

“Then why don’t you let me explain? I didn’t do it! Davey wanted us to break up!” He yelled.

“Shut up, shut up, SHUT UP! I don’t wanna hear any of it!” I bellowed, shaking my head and hitting Gerard’s chest with my fists. He backed down to the wall and rested against it as I still mauled him. Then I burst out crying. I leaned on him and fisted his shirt as I just let it all come out.

After a while of crying I felt him rocking me a little and stroking my hair. That just made me cry louder again.

Finally I got it back together and lifted my head to look at him.

“Let go of me.” I said.

He shook his head. I tried to struggle out of his grip.

“Let me GO!” I whined angrily.

“Listen to me and I will.” He said, looking me in the eye.

“I don’t wanna hear your lies. Now LET GO!” I said and hit him in the chest again.

“I TOLD YOU TO LISTEN TO ME!” He yelled angrily. I had never seen him like this. But it didn’t scare me, it just increased my anger.

We stared at each other angrily before I lifted my hand up to his neck and pulled at his hair. His mouth opened in shock and his eyes got even more furious.

Then suddenly we both leaned closer and crashed our mouths together. I bit a little too hard on his lip and as a revenge he pulled my hair. Then it was my turn again and I grinded my hips against his, which made him open his mouth in shock again, and I used it to slip my tongue in his mouth. He grabbed my ass and whipped us around so that I was against the wall. He lifted my legs up to his waist and pushed his hips against mine with great force. I groaned and bit his lip again.

When we separated for breath, I was just getting my breath back when he decided to be a bitch. He bucked up his hips and I almost choked on my spit. I grabbed the hair at the back of his neck and pulled his head back. Then I sank my teeth in his neck.
He groaned and bucked his hips again. I sucked on the bite mark I made and saw a bruise shaped like my teeth was starting to form there.

He got his hands under my shirt and circled them to my upper back, then scraped his nails all the way down to the line of by boxers. I arched my back and pulled his hair.
He rolled his hips against mine again. I decided it was time for his shirt to go, and clawed it off of him.

Gerard continued grinding against me, making us both pant. He pulled my head down for a kiss and I let my hands travel around his chest. I circled his nipples and suddenly twisted them painfully. He bit on my tongue and pushed his hips harder.

Oh god.
♠ ♠ ♠
And there it is. I do realize this took like… half a year? I don’t know, but I’ve kinda been on hiatus. I haven’t gotten anything out. I'm really sorry.