I Know You

A pink shirt

Franks POV.

A PINK SHIRT? What does he think? Me in pink?
When I jumped downstairs. Oh yeah, I jumped from upstairs to down there. Glad there was the sofa.. But he was still right behind me. "AAAAAIEEEE" I heard myself scream. He almost got me in his arms! He got this crazy, lusty look in his eyes. While looking back at Quinn I ran into Gerard, looked him quickly in the eyes and hid behind him. Quinn got there too and we were running around Gerard for a good 5 minutes. Then I guess Gerard got tired of it and got a good grip on my shoulders, looked me straight in the eyes. I looked back mouth open blinking few times. "I think you'd look like a real cutie in that shirt. But you don't have to, if you don't want - to.." I had ripped the shirt from Quinn and put it on before he got to end his second sentence. Then I looked down at myself and smiled to him eyes shut and mouth open showing my teeth. Then I walked quietly in kitchen to finally eat my breakfast.

Gerards POV.

Wow... Just wow. The shirt fits him perfectly. It lines every little muscle on his upper body. Wow!

Quinns POV.

I wanted to put that shirt on him. It was my task!

Gerards POV.

That boy.. Wow. Gotta draw that!
After Frank had gone to kitchen and we had heard Jephas whistle, Quinn walked angrily to kitchen too. Who knows what is he now moping about? When I walked in, Jephas tong was hanging on the table when he watched Frank eat. Quinn was in Berts lap looking insulted. Bert tried tiredly to comfort Quinn by bribes:
"Baby, baby.. Don't be mad, I'll buy you a new skirt.."
"SKIRT?!" Frank asked shocked.
Jepha burst into laughter and flell off of his chair. I sighed and started explaining.
"You see, Bert was the 'new kid' 2 years ago. He came to our school and in our class and then he got to know that Quinn was bullied because he is gay and he wears skirts. One day Bert came to school one eye black, lip stitched and knuckles all red. The ones that had bullied Quinn didn't come to school at all or were even worse than him. Bert just smiled at Quinn and lifted his skirt while walking by. Then Quinn turned around and ran to Bert knocking them both down and they started making out there in the middle of the corridor and got detention. Most of the people who had been there in the corridor threw up.. I guess."
When I had finished Frank watched us all with widened eyes and jaw dropped.
"Wow.." He whispered.
Quinn grinned so wide I was sure his mouth would tear and said:
"Now Frank, shouldn't you start wearing skirts so Gerard can be your handsome prince and save you from ugly trolls."
Franks respond to it was almost suffocating to his salad.
Quinn and Jepha giggled to the blushing Frank while Bert yawned and I went to clean living room.
It was an awful mess. There were coke and chips everywhere. I'm glad no one puked there. Jepha always got to toilet in time. I gathered all the bottles and chip bags on the kitchen table where everyone except Frank attacked them. Frank came to living room behind me and asked if he could help me with anything.
"Well, if you'd like to kiss me goodbye it would maybe help me have strength to clean this up before my parents come home." I said and smiled.
"What do you mean by 'kiss goodbye'?" Frank asked.
"It meant that you really should go home and unpack your things so you can come back in the evening. Or if you want, I can come and help you with your things? We're gonna have a movie-night!" I answered smiling.
"Wow-wow-wow! Movies? Horror? You gonna watch horror-movies?" He said with shiny eyes.
"If you insist." I said still smiling, 'cause naturally I couldn't resist those eyes.
"I think I'm in love." Frank mumbled while running upstairs to get his wet shirt. Then he did something shocking. He kissed me goodbye.
"Oh yeah, I'll return your shirt later if it's okay? And thanks for everything, see you in the evening!" He shout out at the door. He waved to kitchen and then left. I stood there touching the warm spot on my cheek he had kissed me to. I felt myself blush and then smile even wider than Quinn earlier. I was so full of strength that I could've cleaned the whole house.