I Know You

Eating a cat

Franks POV.

Oh my god, I'm gonna unpack so fast you can't even see me move. Just like in comics!
I can't believe he promised we could watch horror! There's nothing I love as much as horror movies! Except Gerard.. and mom.. and playing guitar.. and.. okay, there's many things over them, but they still are on top 10! So when I left Gerard's I ran like a kid after an ice cream van. I leapt over the hedge and run in the tree that was below my window and jumped in my room. I threw myself on the floor to catch my breath. I turned my head and discovered that all my furniture was already carried there. But they were all in the wrong places! I went to downstairs to ask mom to help me move them. I yelled for her, but I got no answer. There was a note on the kitchen table that she was introducing herself to the city and her new job. Oh great! Now I'd have to move the furniture alone!
I went back to my room and was just starting to haul my desk when I heard a knock on the front door. I sighed and lazily walked to open the door. When I opened it, I met a very pleasant sight; Gerard!
"W.. hah?" I muttered looking at him weird.
"Hi. I thought you might need some help here and since I already cleaned up my house and sent the others shopping Quinn a new skirt and picking movies and other stuff for the evening.. SO I decided I should maybe come and help you. Of course only if you like it. Or.. what ever you don't even need to like it, just.. oh man, can I just help you with something? Or could you at least please interrupt me so I wouldn't go on and on with this? 'Cause - " He bubbled, but stopped when I hushed him by putting my finger to his lips. "It's okay." I said.
"So where do you want me to help you with? Cause really, I can do anything! Just ask. I helped Bert too when - " I had to hush him again.
"I'm sorry. I'll just shut up." He said all embarrassed.
"Wanna help me moving my furniture?"
"Oh sure, I love it! Or, um I don't love it, but sure, I'd love to help you with that and oh my god I'm bubbling again, but yeah, I'll help you with your furnnnmmmh... -" He completed the sentence in my mouth, 'cause I thought kissing would be only thing that would really shut him up. He started biting my lower lip gently. I grope his ass saying "No, no, no, not now! It's not time for your payment yet. You haven't even done your work."
He watched me walk upstairs and then woke up from it and ran after me to my room.

Gerards POV.

Stars.. beautiful stars.. and a cow! A cow jumping on the moon. And there's my dead uncle.. ..eating a cat..
WHAT? Eating a cat? Huh, what just happened? What was I doing?
I noticed I was at a strange house.. there were stairs before me and.. There was this boy climbing them up. It's.. Frank! Oh yeah.. Now I remember. But what was I doing?
Bubbling. Shushing. Bubbling. Kissing. Groping.
I felt myself blush and then ran after Frank. When I got in his room, he was already pulling the desk bowing down butt out. I giggled.
"What? Never seen an ass before?" He asked.
"Well, yes, but not as good as yours." I winked.
"Well of course you haven't! There's nothing like this one! Now come down here and help me."

...

We had moved all Franks furniture like ten times each, before he was happy with the result. We laid on the floor breathless.
Frank started to giggle.
"What?" I asked.
"No.. Nothing.. mwihihii.."
"Oh come on, tell me!"
"No." and some giggling.
"No fair Frankie! Tell me too!" I said as I rolled over and sat on top of him.
"What's the clock?" Frank asked.
"Don't change the subject!"
"C'mon! I was just wondering would it be time for lunch?"
And our stomaches growled at the second he end his sentence.
We looked at our stomaches and then at each others. We both smiled awkwardly and got up just to find nothing to eat in the kitchen.
"Okay we've got two options. One; we order a pizza or something. Or two; We go to your place and I cook for us." Frank said turning to me.
"Wow, you cook?" I asked stunned.
"Yeah, I'm a lot alone so I've learned to cook to keep me healthy and alive."
"Okay, it's decided, we're going at ours."
Frank smiled and went to the door. I was almost out of the house when he stopped me at the door. He leaned me to the wall and tiptoed to kiss me. I loved the feel of his soft lips on mine.I was just getting into it when he pulled back and walked out like nothing happened. I shut the door and ran after him asking "What was that?"
"It was your payment. You did a very good job."