Status: Back in action!! I am currently writing more chapters, so be on the lookout!

A Little More Personal

Anger Management

I checked my email at my hotel room once my day was over. To my surprise, Taresa had messaged m again. I read through it quickly before typing back a reply.

Ouch, that sucks. I'm sorry. Personally, I haven't had much of a chance to date lately. I've been extremely busy, which is why it's taken so long to respond. I'll probably be able to reply quicker now that my schedule's clear for about a week. Then I'll be busy again. But after that, around the twentieth, I'm going back home to visit family and friends. I miss them =/

I'm sorry about your ex(?)-fiance. He doesn't sound like a very good guy to be with. I mean, I'm sure you loved him, you had to have or else you wouldn't have stayed with him for 5 years. But that doesn't seem like a good relationship. You couldn't have been happy......

Well I'm going to go. I'm really tired. Hope to talk to you soon.


The next two and a half hours were spent laying on the bed, flipping through the channels on the television. Once the shows became infomercials, I plugged my iPod into the alarm clock, turned it on, and tried to sleep. Unfortunately, the phone rang.

"What?"

"Want to chill?"

"Erin?"

"Duh. Who else would be calling you?" she retorted, a smile in her English accent.

"You're so funny. Actually, I'm going to bed. Good-night."

She threatened, "I'll keep calling you until you agree."

"Call someone else. Taylor's room number is four-twenty-nine."

"Ooh, thanks."

I rolled my eyes ad hung up. Thankfully, I fell asleep swiftly.

"Hey, why's Rob so angry?"

Indeed, he looked irate. Erin was talking to him urgently, her brown eyes large and pleading. Nikki, Kristen, and Kellan were by her side; all four were trying to calm Rob down, or at least, that's how it appeared.

Ashely fought back a grin. "Well, he tried to call our room last night to ask me what time we needed to be up, but he couldn't get through. It seems someone was on the phone all night. But he ended up calling Kellan's room. He was cool with it all, until he found out Miss Erin had been talking to a certain Taylor."

"Uh-oh."

"Yeah. 'Uh-oh' is right. Rob's pissed that Erin thinks Taylor's cute, but he's even angrier that Taylor thinks Erin's cute."

"This is giving me a headache."

Catherine clapped her hands. "Alright, everyone. Once more, baseball scene."

I sighed, blinked rapidly three or four times, and followed Ashley to the diamond. I took my position; having to use the bat left-handedly felt weird. But that's how Catherine and Stephenie wanted it. I shook my head and prayed for the day to be over quickly.