Status: Back in action!! I am currently writing more chapters, so be on the lookout!

A Little More Personal

Invitations

She grinned at me before throwing her arms out to her side. She'd changed into her bikini in order to tan, and now we laid on a blanket in the grass out back. The sun caught the natural high- and lowlights in her red hair, and her walnut-coloured skin glistened with the lotion she'd just applied. She had asked me a myriad of questions about filming, the Twilight books and cast. I'd had to stop telling her about Ashley's character, Ashley, since she'd laughed at "a bubbly, outgoing, pixie-like character being quiet, reserved Jasper's soul-mate." Finally, she'd learned about every character.

"Jack---Jay?"

"Yeah?"

"You'll have to go back soon, won't you?"

Was that sadness I heard? "Yes, I will."

"Oh." She paused. "When?"

"In a little over a week for post-production, finalising scenes, and stuff like that. Then on December twelfth, I have to go for the premier."

"That's not very far away."

"I know. But I have an idea."

"What's that?"

"An idea? Well, it's a---"

"Not that!" She giggled, lobbing her bottle of suntan lotion at me. "What's your idea?"

I grinned. "Well, would you like to come visit the set of Twilight?"