Status: Back in action!! I am currently writing more chapters, so be on the lookout!

A Little More Personal

Come On, Pretty Baby, Kiss Me Deadly

"I'm confused."

She sighed. "I don't want to get hurt by making stupid, bad decisions. And I'm afraid of falling for y-anyone, 'cause, well, it'll be another stupid, bad decision on the board."

"Reece, look at me. I'm not going to be another stupid, bad decision. I'm not going to hurt you."

"A-are you seriously trying to convince me you're not like John?"

"Yeah, why? Is it bad?"

"No, it's great. It just goes to show you aren't remotely like him. He'd let me cry and wonder."

"Well, I'm not. I know how to treat a beautiful woman."

She leaned against me and rested her head on my shoulder. "Thank you."

"Are you still coming with me?"

"Um. . .yeah."

"If you don't want to, tell me, okay? I don't want to pressure you into it."

"I'm going."

"Okay," I laughed, wrapping my arms around her waist.

"You offered, so now you're stuck with me."

"I'm not so sure that's a bad thing."

She gazed up at me for a few silent moments before staring at the sky. I waited for her to say something.

"This, us, you don't think it'll be a mistake?"

"I don't know. All I can do is pray to God it's not."

"Alright. I'll cross my fingers."

"So will I."

"Jay?"

"Yeah?"

"Kiss me please."