Status: Back in action!! I am currently writing more chapters, so be on the lookout!

A Little More Personal

Cootie-Heads

Dear Taresa Barton,
You have a new match! After reviewing and comparing, you and Jack Hoff have a lot in common. Click here to view her page.

Yours,
the team at truelove.com


"How's it going?"

"Jamie, so far I've only gotten matched to some guy named Jack Hoff."

"It'll get better."

"I doubt it."

"Only thirteen more days, and then you can cancel your account."

"Thank God. I'm going home tomorrow."

"Oh?"

"Yeah, I have to talk to John."

"Alright. Just remember you can always come back."

"I'll keep that in mind."

She left me alone then, and I started editing the profile I'd just created. Under "About Me," I typed I'm a twenty-two-year-old female – obviously – who enjoys the quiet life. Leave me out of the big-city hustle and bustle. I prefer a night at home, hanging out with friends, over a wild-night on the town. Watching the sun set is over-rated; I'd much rather watch the sun rise :)

"Reece!"

"Hey, Clarissa, how was club?"

"It was fun! We got to have show-and-tell, and I showed my class the picture of you and Mommy at the beach when you was my age."

"Really?"

"Yeah! Bryan, this boy who has more cooties than any other boy, said you two looked like skeltons."

"Well, how rude."

"It's okay. He's a cootie-head."

"Sounds like it."

"Clarissa grinned, and I noticed she was missing one front tooth. Her brown eyes sparkled; she launched herself out the door, her blonde curls flying behind her. Kyle smiled shyly from the doorway. I waved back, and he ran after his sister. I sighed and turned back to the computer. After refreshing the page, I saw I had a new message.