When you blink do you only find the misery weighs down your eyes?

Chapter Thirteen

Gina's POV
I walked in the door, well kinda of staggered. Not really staggered, even though I nearly destroyed a vase. Oh well. I felt like so out of it. In a good way though. Vodka always does that to me. In excessive doses of course. But Jesus, tomorrow I'm going to regret it. I decided to go see how my son was doing. I truly loved the boy, even if he didn't love me back. He's my boy, my one and only, how could I not love him? But why couldn't he love me back?
That's cuz your a drunk
I'm not a drunk. I just like to drink a lot and get wasted is all. Jesus.
I entered Cieran's room. I was knocked back sober in like less than a milisecond.
He's Dead
I screamed.
"FUCK. HE'S, HE'S D-DEAD!!!! OHMYFUCKINGGOD I NEED A GODDAMN AMBULENCE"
I ran to the phone. I tried dialing but it wouldn't work. Dammit. I forgot to pay the phone bill and they cut us off. DAMN DAMN DAMN.
It then hit me that Cieran has a pre-paid cell phone. I ran back in his room and searched for it. Bingo. Found it. I dialed 911 faster than I've ever slung back a shot.
"Hello 911 operator"
"OHMYGOD MY SON HAS JUST COMMITTED SUICIDE I NEED AN AMBULENCE!!"
"Calm down, Ma'm. What's you address?"
"Um.... 406 New London Avenue. It's near the hospital"
"Okay, we're sending an ambulence right away, Ma'm"
"Thank you so much"
"It's my job"
I hung up the phone. I glanced at the names on the phone. One of them clicked. Shay. Isn't that like his best friend or something? Whatever I hit the send button and waited.

Shay's POV
I was sitting by a palm tree a street away from Cieran's house.
Way too go Seamus. You fucked up
I was sobbing uncontrollably. My eyeliner was halfway down my cheeks and my eyes were as red as a cherry. Why did I kiss her. WHY? I just started playing music in my head.
Cause I'm a thousand miles away
And I'm out of oxygen
And now I'm, falling faster than I'd like to be,
And I'm closer to the skies,
Than I'll ever to be to you again
Find the exit signs and disappear

My thought was disrupted by the ringing of my cell. I looked at the name
Cieran
My eyes lit up. He didn't hate me after all!
"Hello?"
To my suprise a woman's voice replied. "Hello, is this Shay?"
"Yeah?"
"Um.. This is Gina, Cieran's mom"
My eyes opened wide. "Yes??"
I could hear her sobbing. "Cieran's com-committed suicide. I don't know if h-he's dead y-yet but an um ambulence is.. is coming"
I breathed deep. I killed Cieran. I killed the only person who I've ever truly loved. I AM AN ASSHOLE. Gina continued.
"I remember him mentioning you a few times and.. and I decided to call you and tell you"
I breathed deeply again. "Cieran was my- my boyfriend"
"Oh my... I never knew."
"Yeah."
"Oh Jesus. The ambulence is here. Goodbye Shay"
"Bye"
I hung up the phone. I'm such a screw up. I hate myself now. I killed some poor innocent boy. I messed with his heart. I am such an asshole and I'm going to burn in hell for this. I started sobbing uncontrollably again.
One at a time I watched them all forget.
One at a time I'm lost in little deaths.
It's the place that I, I forget my life, like tonight.