When you blink do you only find the misery weighs down your eyes?

Chapter Seventeen

Cieran's POV
Maybe I should call Shay
Calling him was a good idea. Maybe he would help me make the right decision. I grabbed my phone and dialed his number.
Ring, Ring, Ring, Ring, Ring
Damn, why the hell wasn't he answering?? Did he not care? Is he with that whore having sex or something? He's my boyfriend, not HERS.
Ring, Ring, Ring, Ring, Ring
Then his voicemail clicked on. "Hey, You've reached Shay's cell phone. I'm kinda of busy right now. So leave a message and I'll get back to ya....eventually."
I hung up. I didn't want to leave a message. He was suppose to be there for me. Maybe he accidently turned his phone off? No it wouldn't have rung. I felt even more sad than I did before.
That's it. Forget it.
I slid the razor against my arm. I felt a stinging sensation, then a sensation of pleasure.I watched the blood ooze out of my arm. That was my favorite part. Watching the blood pour. I slid the razor twice more and put it away. I smiled.
Fuck you, Seamus Micheal O'Neil
Fuck you.

Shay's POV
WHEEL. OF. FORTUNE!!
I was sitting on my couch, watching Wheel of Fortune. It was my ultimate guilty pleasure. I would get a soda, sit on the couch, ignore everything, and yell at the TV.
"YOU GOD DAMN IDIOTS!!! CHOOSE THE LETTER F!!! F F F!!!!"
Sean always laughed at me. But truth is, he watches it with me. Every night. Seven sharp.
"Hey Shay," Sean said, "I think I heard your phone ring."
"No no. Not mine," I replied, "It's off. Your just being delusional."
He laughed. "Okay, Shay. Whatever you say. I think the answer to the puzzle is The Flinstones."
"Can I finish the puzzle?"
"Sure"
"The Flinstones"
"YES THAT IS CORRECT"

"I TOLD YA!! IT WAS THE FLINSTONES" I screamed. My brother just laughed.