When you blink do you only find the misery weighs down your eyes?

Chapter Two

Shay's POV
I was babbling away to my good friend Cieran about everything that happened to me today. Cieran was an awesome kid. He had long dead straight brown hair, dark hazel colored eyes, and wore glasses like Mikey Way use to. He has extreme talent at the bass and when he plays, he puts all his misery and hate into. Misery and hate are two things that kid has most of in his life. But I love him, he's cute. Ha. Cute. I'm describing a guy as "cute." I think it was about 6th grade where I started taking intrest in guys. But I also take intrest in girls too. I'm what most people call bi-sexual. I've never acually been with a guy but I'd acually like to be with one, especially Cieran. All of a sudden, I interrupted Cieran as he was about to tell me why his dad hit him again.
"Cieran?"
"Mmh."
"Have... Have you ever taken intrest in guys. Like you know, LIKE them as a crush?"

Cieran paused for a second
"How do you want me to answer"
"Honostly"

He sighed deeply.
"Ye-Yeah. I, I think I'm gay"
"Oh okay, just wondering you know since I'm bi-sexual"

I could imagine him making a face thinking "What the hell"
"Why didn't you tell me this? How long have you been bi?"
"I noticed it in 6th grade"
"An..And you never told me?"
"I've never told anyone"
"But what about Jessica, Amber, Kellie, Sharona, Bonita, Mary, Arianna, and Brittany?"
"I like girls too. Bi-sexual doesnt mean you only like guys"
"True"

There was an akward pause. Cieran finally broke it.
"Shay?"
"Mmm?"
"I love you"
"I love you too"
"N..No I mean this. Like I.. I LOVE you."
"I mean it too."