When you blink do you only find the misery weighs down your eyes?

Chapter Twenty-Two

Cieran's POV
The Next Day
Today Shay and I have decided what to do with our relationship. He's coming over to talk. I'm positive I know the right decision. At least I hope I know it's right. Last night my grandparents called. They're taking me in. I didn't know whether to thank them or cry my eyes out. I truly love Shay but, to be so far away from him? I heard a knock at the door. I knew it was him. I opened the door and I was right. He greeted me with a passionate kiss on the lips. Little Lily (who was maybe all of seven) died of laughter.
"EWWW"
We died laughing.
"C'mon," I said. "Let's go to my room."
Shay was obviously in a giggly mood. "Are you leading me on?"
I smack him lightly on the face. I grabbed his hand and lead him to my room. It wasn't really "mine" I was sharing it with some twelve year old boy with an infactuation with the Florida Gators. Shay and I sat on my bed. I never let go of his hand.
"Shay?"
"Mmmh?"
"I've decided what we are going to do with our relationship."
He sat up. "Okay."
I squeezed his hand tightly.
"I don't know how to say this......"
He cut me off. "You're breaking up with me aren't you?"
I bit my lip. "I guess."
I saw tears streaming out of his eyes. Oh shit.
"SORRY BABY I DIDN"T MEAN TO MAKE YOU CRY."
I began hugging and kissing him.
"I-I guess you're right. M-Massachusetts is awfully far away."
I looked at him deeply his ocean colored eyes.
"I love you."
He focused in on my eyes. "I love you too. Why the hell must you make this so god damn hard for me?"
Our lips collided. Maybe this wasn't the best thing to do but who cares. I licked his lips, begging for entrance. He gave it to me. I slide my tongue in his mouth and we began making out. He pushed me on the bed so I was now laying on my back. He moved his lips away from my mouth and went to my neck and bit it. Hard. He sucked on it, like a vampire would suck the blood out of his victim. He looked up into my eyes and fell on my body. He lie there on top of me. Not a movement from him.
This is perfect.