When you blink do you only find the misery weighs down your eyes?

Chapter Twenty-Three

Shay's POV
A week later... At the airport.
I wouldn't let go of Cieran. Today he was leaving me for what seemed like forever. God, Massachusetts is so far away. He promised he'd visit me but... who knows? His flight would be leaving very soon. I turned him towards me and touched his face.
"I'm going to miss you, Dear."
"I'll miss you too, Shay."
I was fighting back tears. I grabbed his arms and placed them around my waist.
"I wish you weren't leaving forever...."
"I said I'd come and visit you."
"I know."
"I'll love you forever, Shay"
That's when the tears couldn't stay in my eyes. They had to pour out.
"Don't cry, Shay!"
He kissed my lips softly. I smiled but inside I was still hurting. He kissed them hard and his tongue begged my lips for entrance. My lips allowed. Before we even knew it, we were making out in the middle of a busy airport. What a sight to see, two 13 year old boys, both crying, making out in a major international airport.
Sean pulled us away from each other.
"Okay, kids, that's enough we are in PUBLIC."
Our hands were still laced together and we looked into each other eyes. I had to turn away because I knew if I looked in his eyes again, I would cry. I put my head down. He lifted my chin up and pulled the hair out of my face. He whispered into my ear.
" I will hold onto your heart. I will."
"Please do. It beats for you, love."
Sean interrupted our totally intimate moment.
"Okay, enough of being sickningly in love. Cieran's flight is going to leave soon. He better get to the gate."
Sean pulled Cieran into a hug. "Please come and visit or Shay just might die from the lack of you."
It was my turn. I pulled him into a hug and french kissed him. "Goodbye, my lover."
"Goodbye" he replied.
He walked away.
Away to the gate in his terminal. Away to the airplane. Away to Massachusetts. The whole walk to the car and the car ride home I cried. Tears streamed from my eyes like Niagra Falls.
It seemed like days that I cried. It was days that I cried. I wrote all over my stuff four simple words that meant so much to me:
I Miss You Cieran

The End.....