When you blink do you only find the misery weighs down your eyes?

Chapter Five

Cieran's POV
I had managed to sit myself up while Sean was screaming at Shay. I hope I hadn't caused something bad between them. I rubbed my neck. Jesus, that kid left me a hickey the size of Canada. I heard Sean yell that Shay was trying to rape me. No he wasn't. He just loved me is all. Shay walked back into the room.
"Sorry... I-I wasn't thinking. Let's talk like I said we would"
"No need to apologize Shay. It was fine."
He smiled so sweetly and looked into my eyes. He sighed as he breathed the words...
"I love you. Will you be my boyfriend"
It was like Christmas, Halloween, and any other holiday I could think of rolled into one. Tears started streaming out of my eyes.
"I love you too. And yes I will be your boyfriend"
He squeezed his hand into mine. I could feel the tears flowly like a waterfall down my face. He look worried.
"What's wrong, Dear? Why are you crying like that"
I smiled.
"Look what you've done to me now,
You've made me perfect."

He brushed off some tears on my face and kissed me lightly on the lips. I wonder if he could taste the salty tears streaming down my face.
He parted from my face and brushed some tears off of my face.
"Do you wanna go out somewhere, ya know hang out? My parents aren't coming home til 5?
I nodded and he helped me up and held my hand tightly
"Take my hand, I'll be everything to you."
"You already are." I responded and we walked out the door, hand in hand.