When you blink do you only find the misery weighs down your eyes?

Chapter Six

Shay's POV
Me and my lovely boyfriend were now walking in the Town Center Mall glancing at the shops, the people, and the people who were staring at us like we were foreign or something. Seriously, we were only holding hands. It's not like we were making out or something. We decided to walk in FYE and check out some CD's. We were the only people in there except for the overly pierced girl at the counter with bright pink and black hair. She smiled at us as we walked in. As we browsed to the Rock/Alternative section, Cieran squeezed my hand very tightly and kissed me on my cheek.
"I love you" he whispered.
The girl at the counter laughed and Cieran blushed. I returned him a light kiss on the lips.
"Love ya too, Cieran"
She laughed even harder and screamed
"Give him some tongue!! TONGUE!!!"
Me and Cieran burst out laughing.
"Come on," she repeated, "TONGUE"
Just to please this INSANE girl, I gave Cieran this long, passionate, tongue filled kiss.
She smiled. "Okay now.... BOYSEX!!!!"
Cieran went bright red and I told her "Sorry honey but not for you" She looked seriously disapointed.
"Please?"
We screamed in unison "NO" She laughed but also looked disapointed. We walked out and I checked my cell phone. Christ, It was 4:55!! We left the mall, my hand around his waist, and went to my place. Shit. I looked in the driveway and realized my parents were home. I wasn't ready to tell them that I was dating my best friend. Unless.... Sean told them? Oh Jesus no. Please. As we entered my house, I let go of his waist and saw my parents sitting on the couch, smiling.
"Hi Mom. Hi Dad"
"Hello Mr. and Mrs. O'Neil"
"Hi boys." Mom smiled this sweet little "I-Know-Something-You-Don't-Know-I-Know" kind of smile.
"You looks suspcious Mom. What's up?"
She smiled. "Sean told us and about you and Cieran"
Me and Cieran looked at each other, nervously. She continued,
"And I think it's so sweet!! You and him make a fantastic couple"
I blushed slightly. I'm surprised she took it this well but how was Dad going to react. He responded with a smile too,
"As long as your happy, I'm happy."
We both breathed a sigh of relief. I never thought BOTH of them would take it this well. Cieran sighed,
"I-I've got to go back home now. Mike and Gina will be expecting me. Bye Mr. and Mrs. O'Neil."
He kissed me on my cheek.
"Bye Shay."
I responded with a kiss on the cheek,
"I'll call ya tonight kay?"
"Kay"