When you blink do you only find the misery weighs down your eyes?

Chapter Nine

Cieran's POV
I didn't pay much attention in English class. My mind was preoccupied by all the things everyone had said about me and Shay. Why couldn't they accept us? Homophobs, those goddamn homophobs. People like that need to be shot. Multiple times. Anyway, the day went by slowly and of course there were more comments. The vice-principal even saw us, holding hands, and yelled at us for "PDA" or something like that, while a straight couple were making out nearby. After school we went to Shay's house to do homework. Like I did everyday. But today was different. Today, we were a couple. We went into Shay's room and did homework. After about twenty minutes he threw his book against the wall. I looked at him.
"What the hell did you do that for"
He looked at me bluntly.
"I don't want to do homework"
I laughed and kissed me. He kept kissing me. Again and again. Finally after about the 6th kiss, I opened my lips and let his tongue enter
Oh god this feels good
We made out for about 5 minutes.
"Cieran" Shay whispered.
"Mmh?"
"When we graduate from high school, I'm going to propose to you."
I laughed.
"Shay, we're still in middle school. Aren't you thinking a little far ahead of yourself"
He looked offended. "No"
I smiled. "Maybe your not. But we actually can't get "married" here."
He smiled back at me. "We will go to New Jersey. Gay couples can get married there."
"Okay, Jersey sounds fine to me"
We both laughed and fell on his bed. Not doing anything "Naughty" just laying there. Holding each other. Smiling.
Currently right now. Everything is perfect.