The Life of a Hustler

the deal gone bad

After I was fresh out of the shower Jester and I decided to chill. I desperately needed a joint. I went walked upstairs to my room. With each step felt like a stabbing pain in my abdomen. The layout to our crib was pretty sweet if I do say so myself. We had a tri-level. In total we have six bedrooms plus a living room, kitchen, dining room, full basement, bar, three bathrooms and of course a few stripper poles. The very top level had two bedrooms with a bathroom in the middle of the two rooms. They were the biggest rooms in the house so of course these were mine and Jester’s rooms. Jester’s room was design by him of course. I helped paint it though. It was baby blue with black trim. His bed was set up against the right wall a little bit away from the bedroom door; which he done his name in graffiti from the top to the bottom. It was done in black, baby blue, and silver. His bed has shiny silver sheets, I don’t know where he got them but they are cool as hell. His carpet was also a grayish silver color. Miscellaneous pictures and posters were all over his walls. His closet was the best thing about the room though. It had a walk in design with different racks for all his clothes. His jeans and sneakers were designed on the left side of the room and his t- shirts, tank tops, and throwbacks were on the right. His hats came down on chains and hooks above his head. Jester has always been taller than me so I think he put them up there so I wouldn’t steal them. I chuckled when I looked around the room. His entire wardrobe was the same colors; black, baby blue, and silver.
Enough with his room though and on to the Italian Stallion’s domain. My room was all silver with baby blue trim so the black carpet and ceiling really set the room off. My sheets were black on my bed which was set up to the left side of the room. Ya know I had to keep it gangster and to the left, same way I wear my hats with a tilt to the left. Come to think of it mine and Jester’s room were similar. I walked over to the top dresser drawer and started to move stuff around until I found what I was looking for. I smirked and grabbed my lighter. I put the end in my mouth and went to light it up. I needed my fix, and then I heard Jester calling my name. I decided to ignore him and attempt to light it up again, and then the jerk hollered for me again. I got pissed and left everything on my dresser top. I stomped down the stairs.
“Wat da hell iz so impotan?”
“Wez got costumers.” I nodded in response. He and I always had to be at a deal together. In case something went down we had each others back. Only one person has tried to screw us over in all our run together as dealers. It’s probably because of our size. I still don’t think anyone was stupid enough to cross us over on size alone, or maybe it was our attitude. I looked around the living room and I seen them. They were regulars of ours they go by the names Joe and Nathan. They looked no older than fourteen. The usual ‘weed is cool’ kind of kids. They were smart mouthed little punks that thought they ruled the world; still they weren’t stupid they always came back to the best. I handed them their usual four ounces and they handed Jester the money. I never understood why they bought the same stuff all the time. It made no sense. They left the house in a rather big hurry. I noticed something was up and I sat down. It was still bugging me so I told Jester to recount the money.
“There’s only $30 here man.” Those little bitches cheated us. They had some nerve. I was beyond pissed. How dare those little wannabes cheat us? Where they stupid? I had to calm down before I hunted them down and killed them. I don’t mess around with my money.
I went upstairs and shaking my head. I had to calm down; my rage was getting the best of me. I grabbed my joint and lit it up. Pretty soon that relaxing feeling took over. I went back downstairs I felt myself floating high above towers. Jester still looked pretty pissed; now we have to find those little punks and show them what happens when you mess with the big dogs.
♠ ♠ ♠
id love feedback even if its negative