The Life of a Hustler

the smart mouthed trick

We walked outside to Jester’s Cadillac and went to look for those little punks. We decided to start at our usual spots. We went to our normal dealer spot and only a few of our freaks were there. After that we checked the clubs, hip hop shop, we checked every where. I was starting to get twice as pissed. Where were these little punks hiding at? To make matters worse I had a serious case of the munchies. Not only were these bitches messing with my money, now they were messing with my high. I felt all the anger start to build up inside of me.
“Hey man stop up here at this store I have to get me some eats.” He nodded in response. I knew he was just as livid as I was about them cheating us out of our money. Jester pulled up at the local grocery store. He and I got out. I practically sprinted through the store. Note to all you non-smokers out there, never let a high person grocery shop. I grabbed a cart and threw one of every kind of chip they had into the buggy. Jester was walking at a normal pace where I was a speed demon. I think I grabbed all the little Debbie cupcakes too. We finally went to the line and I licked my lips. All this food looked amazing to my starving stomach. The girl behind the counter wasn’t bad either. She had a soft light brown hair and light brown eyes. She had the cutest giggle which made me think of what she sounded like when she moaned. I walked up so I was in her direct view; and for a second I forgot about the punks that were going to get their asses kicked. I played up to the girl as usual.
“Ya know honey youz got very nice lips and a cute smile.” She giggled and I saw her face redden. Ha I was getting to her already and I just started.
“Thank you, you aren’t so bad yourself.” I held in a cocky remark. Damn right I was fine.
“Are you busy tomorrow?” That’s my game, real ‘em in and then they’re in the sack quicker than a game of slap jack. She looked at me and smiled.
“No why?” I smirked.
“Well ya wanna roll by and we got to a movie or sumthin?” I saw her eyes light up and then she nodded quickly. I smiled and left my number on a hundred that I used to pay the bill. “Call me later shawty.” After that I grabbed my bags and Jester and I left the store. I put the bags in the trunk and I went to get into the car when I heard a voice. I jerked my head up smashing it on the inside of the roof mind you. It was the one little bitch Joe. I nodded in the direction and Jester and I walked over there. He was laughing and cracking jokes with Nathan, some girl, and a little girl. When he glanced in our direction he froze. He hit Nathan in the arm and nodded our way. The girl followed his glance and rolled her eyes; obviously she aint from around here. We walked up to them at a quick pace then they tried to run. Ha stupid move. We chased after them and knocked them to the ground. Nathan ran off like a scared little bitch. I grabbed Joe and threw him over my shoulders and carried him to our car. Jester grabbed the rope and we tied him up. Then girl came our way just as we threw Joe in our back seat, ya know since the groceries were in the trunk.
“What the hell do you think you’re doing? Are you stupid?” I know she isn’t calling me stupid Imma straight…. Nevermind.
“Ya got a problem trick?” I smirked. Jester stood there leaned up against the car. She came and shoved me out of the way and grabbed Joe out of the car. This bitch was stupid. Did she not know who we are?
“You guys think you are all big and bad beating up somebody in front of a little kid. You must be big men aren’t you? By the way my name is not trick its Melanie so you better watch your mouth boy.” I shook my head in disbelief this bitch was crazy, but she was hot. She had long black curly hair. Well her hair was curly on the ends and she had some pretty eyes. They made you look at their green tone. Her body was banging too just like her attitude. I licked my lips. I was gonna get a taste of this.
“Excuse me my face is up here. I don’t know who the hell you think you are staring at me like that but you’ve got no right. Hell you shouldn’t even be in my presence. Besides I don’t date posers.” I was ready to blast the shit out of this bitch but Jester stopped me. What the hell? She laughed when she seen him grab my arm.
“You should listen to your friend he obviously has more brains than you do.” She flipped her hair back and grabbed Joe and went to lead him off. Maygen ran over to me first though. Maygen is a cutie she’s only like six. She came over and we did our little secret handshake and then ran off with the dumb bitch and stupid stoner. Melanie, I think she said her name was turned around and looked astonished. I laughed and Jester and I got into the Cadillac. I think we scared those punks enough never to cheat us again.
♠ ♠ ♠
new chapter
id like at least two comments because i have another one written
so read and enjoy