The Life of a Hustler

Jester's disappearance and Angela

The whole drive home I was still pissed off at the stuff that girl said. Who was she to talk to me like that? Why didn’t Jester let me hit her? He hasn’t said a word since we left there.
“Dat trick is gonna get wats comin ta her.” He was staring attentively at the road.
“Yep,” that was all he said. His eyes never leaving the road in front of him.
“Who tha hell did she think she wuz anyway talkin ta me like dat?” He was still staring ahead.
“Don’t know,” that was all he said.
“Aren’t you at least a little pissed at wat she did?” He was still concentrating on the road.
“Yep,” ok what was up with all these one line answers. They were pissing me off as much as she did earlier.
When we got home I quickly got out of the car and went into the house. I went upstairs to my room. I needed to be alone. That shit earlier really pissed me off then Jester acting like this. What the hell was his problem? I went back to my stash and grabbed some xanax. I popped four into my mouth and waited for the affect to kick in. About fifteen minutes later I was knocked out. When I woke up a good couple hours later I was hungry as hell. I called out to Jester. I needed his keys to go get my stuff out of the car. I knocked on his door, when he didn’t say anything I just walked in. I always knock on his door because I never know what he’s doing in there. Upon entering I noticed Jester was no where in the room. I walked to his closet and he wasn’t there either. I walked down stairs looking for him he usually wasn’t hard to find. If he didn’t show up soon I was breaking into his precious Cadillac. I searched the whole house and he wasn’t in it. I looked outside and his car was gone. That bastard left with my food in the car. I am going to beat the hell out of him when he gets home. The phone ringing was what brought me out of my trance. This better be Jester calling me and saying some emergency happened. I could kill him for leaving me with out my eats. The annoying ringing interrupted my thoughts once again.
“Hello?”
“Um hey it’s Angela,” I ran that name through my head. Did I know anyone named Angela? She let out a nervous laugh. I was still trying to recognize the name. Was it some girl I had a one night stand with? Did I get her pregnant? “You know the girl from the store.” Ah realization came in.
“Sorry I didn’t recognize yo name at first.” She laughed.
“I just wanted to ask if tonight would be better for our date.” I shook my head smiling.
“Yea shawty tonight will work just fine. How soon can you be ready?” I heard her squeal then cough to cover it up.
“Um can you give me a half hour?” I smirked.
“Sure will bye shawty.” I hung up the phone and went to shower. After I was done I got out and wrapped a towel around my waist and cleaned the fog off the mirror. I walked from the bathroom to the bedroom in my towel. I hadn’t even dried off yet. I went to my closet and sat there in thought for a moment. I tapped my chin then an idea came to me. I grabbed my light blue faded baggy jeans and my black wife beater. I dried off my body then put on some lotion. You know ya boys gotta smell good. I put on my silver ace of spades boxers then finished getting dressed. I spiked my hair up then walked to the closet. I looked through my hats until I found the one I wanted. It was all black and on the front in baby blue lettering and silver outline in said Stallion. I grabbed my white ecko’s and slid them on my feet. I adjusted my hat and got one last look in the mirror then I grabbed my keys and went out to find my baby. She was a glossy black with silver shine to her coat. The interior was custom made and baby blue. I had 22’ rims that were also custom made. When they spun my name lit up around the rim. I got in my ’64 impala and drove off to find Angela’s house. Sure it was easier to call but I knew this town like I know the back of my hand. I drove around thinking I never got Angela’s last name so my search would be hard. I gave up and decided to call.
“Hey Angie its Stallion um where’s yo house at.” She laughed.
“I figured you were going to have trouble.” She gave me the directions to her house and I showed up stunting as always. She didn’t look so bad herself. She had on a black dress that clung to her hips and it was pretty short. Not that short though, like half way between her hip bone and her knees. The top of the dress dipped down enough so I could get a peak of her cleavage. This was going to be a fun night. I grabbed her hand gently and led her to my car and opened the passenger door for her. What a classy gentleman I am. I laughed in my head, naw this was gonna secure me some action tonight. I decided to take her to dinner and a movie since I was starving. We pulled up at Antonio’s the best Italian restraunt in town. I loved Italian food.
“I hope you like Italian food.” She smiled.
“I love Italian food.”
We walked in the small cozy place and we waited in line to be seated. I was well known here so we got a pretty good table. She kept shyly glancing at me.
“What’s on yo mind shawty?” She looked down then looked up to meet my eyes.
“I was just thinking that this was nothing like I thought it would be.” I chuckled.
“What do you mean by that …” She looked away I’m guessing embarrassed.
“Well every one knows your reputation so I don’t need to explain that to you but all this sweet stuff is really the last thing I expected.” I smiled.
“Shawty wit me expect the unexpected.” She laughed and the waiter brought us our menus.
“What can I get you two to drink tonight?” I looked at her and she just tilted her head at me.
“Well I want a Pepsi, what do you want shortie?”
“I’ll have the same.” She giggled. The date went along great surprisingly. We were laughing and joking for quite sometime before I decided it was time to pay the bill. We walked out to my car and once again I opened the door for her. She grinned and thanked me.
“Well I hope ya don’t mind but I was thinkin bout goin to a movie?” She smiled at me.
“Nope I don’t mind at all.” We pulled up to the movie theater and I let her decide on what we were going to see. Hopefully I didn’t get stuck with some chick flick. I handed her the money to pay for the tickets and I went inside and started getting popcorn and stuff for us. I guess she wasn’t that bad of a date but I probably wasn’t going to see her again after tonight. She came up behind me and handed me the tickets. She decided on seeing Mall Cop. We went in and sat down and got ready to watch the movie.

~two hours later~
We exited laughing once again. We got into the car and I drove her home.
“Well Stallion I had an amazing time tonight. Would you like to come up?” I smirked and nodded. It was as easy as pie getting girls to invite me in. I followed her upstairs and got ready to see if she was worth the trouble.
♠ ♠ ♠
ah amazing new chapter
so comments and Im writing the next one as we speak
btw go check out old school love
the new chapter is long but it will blow ur mind i promise